Are there any disruptions this year? (Bike race.etc)

Just now, CosmicAvatar said:

It's not going TO KO on Sunday in the morning.  But in theory it should be OK to go FROM KO in the afternoon once the bike ride is over (roads are estimated to reopen at 14:45).  I've done a test for 3pm and the line is running then.

Yaaay! Thanks :D

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

Right, thanks to Spirit's help, it is working Sunday morning, it starts at 7.55 and runs every 15/20 minutes

Oh, thank goodness!  (I was trying to arrive too early by the looks of it - might as well save myself the trouble.)

Edited by CosmicAvatar

I'm just glad I'm only going Friday, the Overground is working then to KO, there's no disruption, no bike ride (albeit quite a few roads near my way are affected), and I can relax on the way home, and enjoy the Sunday to myself (which is my birthday!).

18 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

I'm just glad I'm only going Friday, the Overground is working then to KO, there's no disruption, no bike ride (albeit quite a few roads near my way are affected), and I can relax on the way home, and enjoy the Sunday to myself (which is my birthday!).

I'm so glad you wrote that because of course TfL was being snippy about that too and telling me I had to go to Shepherd's Bush via Southern and walk back to Olympia - if I break my journey into two halves, it quite happily lets me get to KO via Overground too.  Grrrr!  I think I've rewritten my travel schedules about four times each over the last few days!