Sign in to follow this  
spengler

Early entry at Collectermania. Whats the queue like?

Not been to Collectermania before. Toying with it this year. What are the queues for early entry like? Do you get a good chance of autos from non diamond pass guests or is it an early start to get near front of queue? Thanks.

Not much different to LFCC if you've done that except not quite as big.

Get there at a reasonable time and you should be OK, but don't expect to rock up at 10 and just walk up to all the desks as it is busy, so if you want to do a lot of guests and/or big names then getting there earlier is advisable.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, spengler said:

When u say not as big are there less people?

LFCC is the flagship show so nothing is as big as that but Collectormania is a close second.  So it's far more massive than any of the regional shows and will be big and busy, but just not quite as big and busy as LFCC.  So yes, expect lots of people, I can't guestimate figures but it will be busy and there will be a large number of attendees.

• Thanks 1

Twice as big as a regional show and about half as big as London last year is my estimate. Collectormania is not as manic, I loved it last year at new venue. Cannot wait until June. People like Julie Benz and John barrowman were not bad at all for autographs, really well organised x

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, seagull1983 said:

Is this the best event for sports autographs ?

It has been the event with the most sports guests since it came back, yes.

I can't remember the exact time I got there last year but it certainly was before 8 and I had no problem meeting everybody I wanted to meet on the Saturday and I met a good percentage of the TV/movie guests

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dvdrob13 said:

I can't remember the exact time I got there last year but it certainly was before 8 and I had no problem meeting everybody I wanted to meet on the Saturday and I met a good percentage of the TV/movie guests

How long did it take you to get in once the doors were open? 

16 minutes ago, Brasco said:

How long did it take you to get in once the doors were open? 

From memory, we went through security and got our bands before the doors opening, that we got in quite quick once the doors opened, no more then a couple of minutes I'd say if that

• Like 1