Latest Guest Announcement - BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH

On 19/07/2017 at 2:07 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

They are.

smwdolphin, can you please reply to that e-mail? David posted on Twitter that the Sunday photos missing a Batch number would go through first after Diamond. It seems a mistake happened somewhere. You should basically become Batch Zero with the others missing a Batch number.

Thanks QS. I didn't get an email ... only noticed in the Eventbrite app that it had updated the batch number. But I've sent an email to the shop for them to check.

3 minutes ago, Bebecumberbatch said:

Hey guys! Im new here and its my first time in LFCC. I bought the BC diamond pass just wanna ask how would I know what my batch number is in photosession. Thanks! 

You pass number will be on the actual pass when you collect it. :smile:

Sorry for asking this but I've never been to a LFACC before.

I have a Diamond Pass for Benedict Cumberbatch on saturday. If I can't manage to get my autograph on saturday am I allowed to get it on sunday then?

Edited by Manyota

4 minutes ago, Manyota said:

Sorry for asking this but I've never been to a LFACC before.

I have a Diamond Pass for Benedict Cumberbatch on saturday. If I can't manage to get my autograph on saturday am I allowed to get it on sunday then?

Unfortunately not Manyota. Usually you would with guests attending multiple days but because Benedict was initially only going Saturday and was later added for Sunday his Diamond passes are day specific so your activities need to take place in the day you have booked for.

Can somebody please help me? I have no idea what to get signed by Benedict :wacko: I loved in him Doctor Strange, Star Trek into darkness and Sherlock ofcource. But what to get him signed? A blu-ray? My picture with him? somebody any ideas?

15 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Can somebody please help me? I have no idea what to get signed by Benedict :wacko: I loved in him Doctor Strange, Star Trek into darkness and Sherlock ofcource. But what to get him signed? A blu-ray? My picture with him? somebody any ideas?

Why go for 1? Get them all signed!! lol

• Like 1

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, Bebecumberbatch said:

Hey guys! If you have diamond ticket for benedict cumberbatch, how many stuff you can get him signed? Cheers!

There is generally a limit of 5 items per guest, as it stand we have heard nothing different for this show.

1 hour ago, Kurdamoni said:

@Kurdamoni just found this online, not sure if it would be something you'd like but its a cool idea?

https://www.google.ie/search?q=star+trek+sherlock+doctor+strange+poster&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi81Kfg-ZzVAhXqCcAKHfN1BLcQ_AUICSgB&biw=360&bih=560&dpr=3#imgrc=S8X92dcE5DGEKM:

42 minutes ago, Saul said:

Oooooh that's cool, we may have a winner :D

Not sure if you will find that to buy as I know it's a poster a fan designed for themselves.

Do you want something for cast signing or only BC?

Personally I don't like getting DVD's signed as 1 they are usually on a shelf hidden away and 2 a potentially defunct format - if in 5 years we don't have DVD players any more are you going to want to keep it :D

5 hours ago, Kurdamoni said:

If you're a fan of all of his roles, I suggest this:

https://www.redbubble.com/people/redscharlach/works/11124002-a-field-guide-to-the-common-cumberbatch-print-poster?p=poster&finish=semi_gloss&size=medium

Hi everyone, 

Its my first time going to LFCC and I don't have a clue what to expect haha! 

I have tickets for a Photo Op with BC on Saturday and I am Batch 28. 

I know i'm definitely going to be in the afternoon but was wondering if anyone had an idea around about what time and what time i should star queuing for it?