Latest Guest Announcement - BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH

3 hours ago, Kurdamoni said:

I don't think anyone would pass on getting Benedicts auotgraph :P but it's a good idea thanks! Who knows right.

I think what he meant is that Diamond pass holders can ask for more than one autograph so you could ask any of them if they would be willing to ask for yours as well as theirs. There will be some that will ask for more than one autograph for themselves but there will also be some that will only want the one, so those can get yours too :)

• Like 1

By the way I just discovered yesterday I got a photo opp with Benedict. My boyfriend had got it for me as a bday present. Happy days since I was upset I couldn't afford it :)

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, KarenRoss said:

I think what he meant is that Diamond pass holders can ask for more than one autograph so you could ask any of them if they would be willing to ask for yours as well as theirs. There will be some that will ask for more than one autograph for themselves but there will also be some that will only want the one, so those can get yours too :)

She ;)

• Like 1

So I managed to get diamond passes for Benedict, Terence Stamp and John Cleese - what are the odds I just walk in at 11am (subject to the photo shoot schedule) and get their autos straightaway? Or am I being too laid back about this?

Also what's the quickest route please from Paddington to Olympia?

Well as you have diamond passes you can join the queue if your number has been called, if it's a higher one it won't be until later anyway so I'd think you would be safe

Edited by Raylenth

As to easiest journey - District/Circle to High Street Kensington and a bus for a couple of stops or District/circle to Earls Court and swap to the Olympia line (21 mins) or an overground train which is about 35 mins https://www.thetrainline.com/train-times/london-paddington-to-kensington-olympia

Edited by Raylenth

Just now, Diabolik said:

Cheers Rayleigh- just deliberating attending earlier to get any potential VQ signers like Walter Koenig and Michael Madsen...decisions, decisions...

Don't forget any talks as well.

2 hours ago, KarenRoss said:

Aaaaah I see, awesome! that would be a great idea :P

• Like 1

If you can afford it do it, you do get the photo, a seat at the talk and the certainty of being able to get the auto yourself.  If you can't don't stretch yourself and ask if anyone can get it for you.

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

If you can afford it do it, you do get the photo, a seat at the talk and the certainty of being able to get the auto yourself.  If you can't don't stretch yourself and ask if anyone can get it for you.

I can afford it alright, but I fear my boyfriend is gonna kill me...:o

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Apply it someone he loves - sports team, musician ect and hopefully he will appreciate it.

Could work, i just want to meet Benedict :P last year when Jeremy Renner was announced I doubted for weeks before getting a Diamond pass, these are one in a lifetimes often :P

Edited by Kurdamoni