Gold Pass Goody Bag

Ok, to get this straight off the mark this is a post for ideas and suggestions - SM are under no obligations to listen to suggestions here and indeed i imagine they may well choose not to.

However, i realise every year we moan about the state of the gold pass goody bag :P Even myself included, ive moaned about it a lot!

but i figured, what SM do with the gold pass goody bag is very generous and nice, so rather than wait till after the event then moan, thought i would be pro-active and create a post where we can post suggestions of things we would like to see in case SM might be interested - and sorry in advance if you guys decide you dont want this thread, i will understand

Im sure there will be a few silly answers knowing us lol.

remember guys we arent actually allowed to talk about specific other events so if you want to refer to something youve recieved in a goody bag at a different event you liked, keep it generic :)

so will get us rolling, i have two initial ideas that ive experienced before:

1. a comic from an independent publisher i might not otherwise have come across - perhaps one attending the event?

2. LFCC Merchandise! i like the movie stuff but im a geek and want to celebrate my time at LFCC - even if its something as basic as a Pen with LFCC 2017 printed on it :)

• Like 2

Well I amused myself for a couple of minutes!

Seriously though, even though I've not had a Gold pass I think this thread is a good idea.

If I were to get a pack I think some Funko's would be nice. Event exclusive ones would be brilliant but probably not likely so even an random selection would be nice. Everyone loves Funko's.

Haribo!

Something I got last year was a water pouch that clipped on to belt hooks, very handy. Maybe an lfcc branded one in the bag.

i strongly second haribo :D

water puch also sounds like a good idea, just be careful with the event reference, not sure if they allow that :P

Edited by Queen_Sindel
No we don't allow that. :P

I have never had a gold pass so have no idea what's been in the goody bags before!

My suggestion would be a few money off coupons which can be used for autographs or photo shoots.

as part of gold pass you do get a few auto / photo shoot vouchers :)

the goody bag... has been interesting. i dont want to make this a moan thread but typically its film/tv merchandise, like an ice age tamagotchi i got last year where the battery had melted and corroded. man of steel temporary tattoos, etc. there normally is 1 or 2 good items tops :) the rest is... i go back to the word interesting.

Why i thought this thread might be a good idea :)

true nate, why i was aiming strictly low key - comics that independent artists attending the event might be willing to supply free of charge, or even be willing to pay to have them in the goodie bags - easy advertising!

and as for my idea of an LFCC labelled Pen... well the costs on that are ridiculously low, if they wanted to up the price to compensate we are talking what, 10p per pass lol. i wont complain about that. :P

with all those stalls there, there must be some of them willing to pay to have half-decent stuff in the goodie bag. maybe some of the merch stalls want to put a £5 off voucher in the goodie bag to entice us over to their stall?

and as for my idea of an LFCC labelled Pen... well the costs on that are ridiculously low, if they wanted to up the price to compensate we are talking what, 10p per pass lol. i wont complain about that. :P

I would accept nothing less than a gold-plated fountain pen.

• Like 1

I would accept nothing less than a gold-plated fountain pen.

that definitely will put the gold pass price up :P

• 5 months later...
On 28/11/2016 at 9:29 PM, Tony1975 said:

I have never had a gold pass so have no idea what's been in the goody bags before!

My suggestion would be a few money off coupons which can be used for autographs or photo shoots.

Totally agree at least for the cheaper guests