UPDATED - LFCC 2016 Talk and Photo Schedule - 27/7

ok I have a few questions id like to ask?

ive got kim coates at 12.35 and now the carl and dolph joint photo starts 5 mins after kim's in a different area, what are the odds of making both? last year the crew seemed very upset and just shouted a lot so I don't want to risk paying out £110 to end up trying to get a refund.

also the Jason david frank one is around the same time as the PM dominic shoot in different areas whats best do do here? by Ron pulling out has really messed things up for me big time, as before it was so easy now its a mad rush around :(

This is my problem too. I don't see any way around it as all golds go first and there's no knowing how many people will be having photos with Kim. It's a lot of money to lose. These are the only photos for me now that I no longer have my shoot with Ron and they're at the same time! Out of all the celebs there my only ones clash :-)

If you guys can post your batch numbers please that helps a lot with recommending a strategy, and also the day. It's a large schedule and you are saving us a lot of time.

The Jason David Frank/Dominic thing is no issue at all, they overlap only by 10 minutes. Go to Jason timely and then head over immediately to Dominic.

For the other one it's Kim first and please tell crew straight away that you have the other shoot.

Crew was shouting last year because 80 percent of the attendees unfortunately were ignoring their instructions and they were trying to make themselves heard. When nobody listens to what you say you'd get upset too. It's a slightly different set up this year, so hopefully no more shouting needed.

• Like 1

Any chance faye move on saturday schedule (time or place)?

Because she is after the huge got guests shoots on D but she is in A (very far) and moreover she clashes with jack gleeson and the group got on the door

No, sorry. Unfortunately clashes are unavoidable at an event like this. A lot of the GOT guests are tied up with the talk later, that leaves even less wiggle room.

ive got kim coates at 12.35 and now the carl and dolph joint photo starts 5 mins after kim's in a different area, what are the odds of making both? last year the crew seemed very upset and just shouted a lot so I don't want to risk paying out £110 to end up trying to get a refund.

also the Jason david frank one is around the same time as the PM dominic shoot in different areas whats best do do here? by Ron pulling out has really messed things up for me big time, as before it was so easy now its a mad rush around :(

This is my problem too. I don't see any way around it as all golds go first and there's no knowing how many people will be having photos with Kim. It's a lot of money to lose. These are the only photos for me now that I no longer have my shoot with Ron and they're at the same time! Out of all the celebs there my only ones clash :-)

If you guys can post your batch numbers please that helps a lot with recommending a strategy, and also the day. It's a large schedule and you are saving us a lot of time.

The Jason David Frank/Dominic thing is no issue at all, they overlap only by 10 minutes. Go to Jason timely and then head over immediately to Dominic.

For the other one it's Kim first and please tell crew straight away that you have the other shoot.

Crew was shouting last year because 80 percent of the attendees unfortunately were ignoring their instructions and they were trying to make themselves heard. When nobody listens to what you say you'd get upset too. It's a slightly different set up this year, so hopefully no more shouting needed.

that sounds a plan thank you, its Batch 8 for Dominic and JDF is batch 4 :(

Well I hope you can get either autograph vouchers or a different ticket as you simply cannot be in two places at once if the guest only has one photoshoot.

No, but you can rush from one place to the other. If you end up with a clash we'll be happy to try and help you figure out things.

That's all well and good QS rushing around but what if you are slap bang in the middle of a diamond pass talk and the photo shoot is happening at the same time ?

I would like to get my reserved seating for the talk at the front that I payed for and not turn up to find all seats at front gone to others.

Last years back to the future talk was a total shambles for this trust me.

I sat at the front on diamond and other people turning up near to the start who had diamonds could not get a priority seat and not once was there any staff checking diamond status from the people along my row of seats , it literally was a free for all when the doors opened.

You didn't say that the second event was a talk. In that case what I have posted applies, please check at the sales desk.

Can we use our diamond passes for photoshoot on a friday instead of sunday as it would help massively with the burden of sunday ?

I have already posted that as of now this is not possible.

you really think this can be done QS? I feel a bit better about it tbh.

Yes. This is definitely one of the more minor clashes I've seen. You have one of the higher batches for Dominic anyway. I don't see any problems.

im going to do it! im going to buy the joint shoot :) its going to happen. thank you for your time xxxxx really means a lot x so I just go to kim's crew at the photo area and say I got the joint shoot and they will help me?

Thanks QS. Kim is batch 1 Dolph and Carl batch 2.

Kim first, tell crew you have the double shoot and straight over. It shouldn't be much of an issue anyway as Kim is not a Diamond Pass guest, but if necessary crew will sort you in.

• Like 2

Kim first, tell crew you have the double shoot and straight over. It shouldn't be much of an issue anyway as Kim is not a Diamond Pass guest, but if necessary crew will sort you in.

thank you so much, its such a load off my mind. this is the biggest event in my life and I invest a load of cash into it and now I feel like its going to be the day ive been waiting for

Any chance faye move on saturday schedule (time or place)?

Because she is after the huge got guests shoots on D but she is in A (very far) and moreover she clashes with jack gleeson and the group got on the door

No, sorry. Unfortunately clashes are unavoidable at an event like this. A lot of the GOT guests are tied up with the talk later, that leaves even less wiggle room.

Thanks for your answer, I'll run then ;-)

Crumbs! Hope I get in quickly... First photo 9.30am. Great for spreading the shoots over the day and allowing less rushing. No complaints here!

I must say, well done to the team for all their great organising skills with all the changes to guests there has been!! Looking forward to it so much!!xxx

Any chance the schedule might get updated again? Please!

My day plan was perfect but now, after yesterdays update for Sunday, it looks like I'm going to miss one of my paid for photos and one of the talks.

Showmasters you're breaking my heart </3 Don't really know what to do now!

• Moderators

It's unlikely to change further at this point. Any last moment cancellations (hopefully there aren't any) are more likely to be left as gaps instead of moving things around. And while new announcements are far from impossible they're less common this close.

Do remember that crew will do what they can to help where there is a clash between paid events.

Edited by etmuse

It's unlikely to change further at this point. Any last moment cancellations (hopefully there aren't any) are more likely to be left as gaps instead of moving things around. And while new announcements are far from impossible they're less common this close.

Do remember that crew will do what they can to help where there is a clash between paid events.

Seems kinda sad that all was perfect and then they change so very close to the event.

Main problem is now I have one photo at 9.30 and with Southern trains so messed up right now, It's unlikely I'll get there till about 9.20 earliest. I'm guessing the queue to get in will be longer then that?

Can those of us with super early photos show the crew and get in first to get there in time? (I see that if someone has two clashing photos they get pushed ahead to get both photos in, does it work for getting in to a 9.30 photo which is only 10 mins long and no afternoon session?)

Seems kinda sad that all was perfect and then they change so very close to the event.

Main problem is now I have one photo at 9.30 and with Southern trains so messed up right now, It's unlikely I'll get there till about 9.20 earliest. I'm guessing the queue to get in will be longer then that?

Can those of us with super early photos show the crew and get in first to get there in time? (I see that if someone has two clashing photos they get pushed ahead to get both photos in, does it work for getting in to a 9.30 photo which is only 10 mins long and no afternoon session?)

At 9.20 AM most of the line will be inside already. The tickets are now prescanned.

• Moderators

With the new pre-scanning procedure, the aim is to have everyone with a pre-paid ticket into the event much faster than before, so if you're at the venue before 9.30 you should be ok. If there is a queue to pay on the door you can ignore it if you have an e-ticket.

At 9.20 AM most of the line will be inside already. The tickets are now prescanned.

Ok thankyou!

I can breath a sigh of relief 'siiiigh'.

I'm meeting someone on behalf of my horse (as you do!) and she was getting worried :-D

Crumbs! Hope I get in quickly... First photo 9.30am. Great for spreading the shoots over the day and allowing less rushing. No complaints here!

I must say, well done to the team for all their great organising skills with all the changes to guests there has been!! Looking forward to it so much!!xxx

Ditto!

Edited by charliechan

I'm getting a Photoshoot with Jamie Kennedy on the Sunday but it's at 9.30am-9.40am. Because of the long quene outside the venue to get in, I'll be waiting ages to get in. Even if I get there early, I probably won't get in til 10am. I thought he had 4 Batches cos I booked BATCH 4, what happens if I miss the slot, I can't get a refund and it won't be my fault.

I'm getting a Photoshoot with Jamie Kennedy on the Sunday but it's at 9.30am-9.40am. Because of the long quene outside the venue to get in, I'll be waiting ages to get in. Even if I get there early, I probably won't get in til 10am. I thought he had 4 Batches cos I booked BATCH 4, what happens if I miss the slot, I can't get a refund and it won't be my fault.

I don't know what else to tell you. We have already covered this on the same page and on the last page. These answers won't change.

There won't be any issues if you get there early.

Calm down Kaz, it has been said repeatedly that queuing will be fine this year. they will be scanning pre paid tickets and letting us into a loading hall before opening. That means that at the opening of the event at 9am, those who are in the loading hall can just go straight in.