West Hall Loading, Gold Pass and Diamond Pass Pick up

Thanks Showmasters. Fingers crossed everything will workout ok during the event. Personally, I would rather be put through some minor (potential) inconvenience rather than have unscrupulous money grabbing touts profit from genuine con goers, which is one of the reasons why pick ups were organised rather than posting the passes.

Just a question, I'll be arriving around 9:30 Friday at Olympia, how long would it take me to get inside?

About 10 seconds probably. The show opens at 9am so most people will already be inside. I'd be surprised if there was much of a queue at all at that point as unless something goes spectacularly wrong entry is usually very quick.

Can 3 day standard ticket holders pick their passes up on Thursday if they wish, or do they have to wait until Friday?

If you mean your wristband, I don't recall they have said anything about that - they will probably stick with issuing them in the queue, as far as I know Thursday is just for diamond and gold pass collection.

Great thanks not my first LFCC but first time with gold passes/diamond pick up.

Actually having just looked at TT's first post he clearly says:

Gold Pass Entrance:

On Friday, Saturday and Sunday there will be a team going down the queue to get everyone wrist banded before the show opens.

Can 3 day standard ticket holders pick their passes up on Thursday if they wish, or do they have to wait until Friday?

If you mean your wristband, I don't recall they have said anything about that - they will probably stick with issuing them in the queue, as far as I know Thursday is just for diamond and gold pass collection.

Thanks!

Can you get back to the diamond pick up area later once you've already got in? Don't really want to carry the print around until i'm ready to leave on the friday, thanks

I would imagine so. I'm sure there will be lots of people coming in later to pick up their passes. It's an option for me, none of my pass activities start early so I may just queue on the Friday and go in to get any VQ's I need then come back and pick up my Diamond pass.

Edited by Raylenth

ok I've got a question, and I don't think it has been answered yet... if si sorry

I'll be at the con on Friday and Saturday, and I've got a Diamond Pass for Dolph Lundgren, I'll take the chance to pick it up on Friday, can I actually send my wife with the printed ticket, my ID, possibly credit card.... this will allow me to get photoshoots and signing done rather than get into another line

ok I've got a question, and I don't think it has been answered yet... if si sorry

I'll be at the con on Friday and Saturday, and I've got a Diamond Pass for Dolph Lundgren, I'll take the chance to pick it up on Friday, can I actually send my wife with the printed ticket, my ID, possibly credit card.... this will allow me to get photoshoots and signing done rather than get into another line

What time do you arrive on Friday?

Can you get back to the diamond pick up area later once you've already got in? Don't really want to carry the print around until i'm ready to leave on the friday, thanks

I would imagine so. I'm sure there will be lots of people coming in later to pick up their passes. It's an option for me, none of my pass activities start early so I may just queue on the Friday and go in to get any VQ's I need then come back and pick up my Diamond pass.

Thanks i was hoping to do the same with the vq's too and get them early tehn get passes later, just talked myself into buying two diamond passes oops

What time do you arrive on Friday?
First of all I just realised that somehow I made a mistake, the diamond pass is for Ron Perlman, so I will definitely use the Diamond on Saturday as Ron is not attending on Friday...

So there is definitely no rush to get it straight away, I don't think I'll go for signatures on Friday, I'm more of a photoshoot guy with signatures being extras (except for Perlman obviously) , I've got 2 photoshoots Friday Michael Emerson 13h30 and Kim Coates 14h45 I think, so I'll probably get in around 12h, I just tought I save me some time and send my wife (she has an entry ticket) collect my diamond pass while I'm queuing for photoshoots

Edited by mrvega

I'm a smoker too and would like to know if it will be easy to leave the loading hall and return :)

Yay its sad to say I'm not alone ! lol

Which I'm kinda glad about :smile:

although I normally explain to the people in front and behind of me that this is what I am doing and ALWAYS leave my bag there to

I know you are talking about smoking but that's an idea for diamond pick up as well. I may leave my bag of posters ect in my place and just take my purse and stuff with me when I go and collect my pass if I don't choose to come back for it.

It makes sense really as then there's no argument over where you are in the Queue :thumbup:

I need to print it out and study it on Monday but it looks great for me, I think I can just stay in the queue on Friday, go in for any VQ's and come back and get my pass! Nice and easy.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but i have a Gold Pass but won't be able to make it to London until Saturday morning around 10am, so how does that work for me in regards to me picking my pass up?

Thanks for any help

Edited by samsstar

Murph is there any diamond passes you havent purchased? Just so we know what to egg you on to get next :)

😂

I have one for Famke, Mads and Jeremy. No more for me though as my budget has no more wiggle room lol.

Edited by Murph

Murph is there any diamond passes you havent purchased? Just so we know what to egg you on to get next :)

I have one for Famke, Mads and Jeremy. No more for me though as my budget has no more wiggle room lol.

not even Rutger Hauer? Isnt even that expensive a diamond pass :P