West Hall Loading, Gold Pass and Diamond Pass Pick up

This sounds good to me.

Walking for 15 minutes to join the end of the queue and then standing in what shouldn't have been that hot yet sun for the age it took for the massive queue to walk back to the venue and get in wasn't much fun last year.

I found the queuing in the hall to work really well on the day SM did this last year. And this year sounds like it's going to be even more efficient with earlier ticket scanning. I'm optimistic this will be a good start to my LFCC weekend on Friday!

• Like 1

Oh now I understand. You go in then queue to get your diamond passes then let in? I thought you were letting people in at 9 then having to queue. Now that's clearer x

The doors to the loading hall open as TT posted in the first post - 8.30 Friday, 7 I think on Saturday and 8 on Sunday. Once they open those doors, you get your ticket scanned and the queue moves inside. Once in, you leave the entry queue and go to the diamond pass collection desk, pick your passes up and rejoin the entry queue. The doors into the event will then open at 9am and everyone can go in. So effectively you pick them up before you go into the event proper.

I'm still concerned about loosing my place in the queue when i have to leave it to pick up my pass but all we can do is see what happens.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Thanks for posting the info, Thursday pick up hours won't work for me so I'll collect on Friday when I'm there, but TT, how is the diamond pass in the loading hall being managed? Don't want to get there early and queue for hours to have to step out of line in the hall to get my diamond pass and loose my place.

You'll be able to step out and go back where you came from. Best if you have a friend to verify you place, but if not ask the person behind of you to remember you. We're not going to have people to stand there and know where everyone came from, but if there's an issue the crew will take you back and ask the person behind you to verify it.

What if person behind you lies and says you weren't in front of them.

Thanks for posting the info, Thursday pick up hours won't work for me so I'll collect on Friday when I'm there, but TT, how is the diamond pass in the loading hall being managed? Don't want to get there early and queue for hours to have to step out of line in the hall to get my diamond pass and loose my place.

You'll be able to step out and go back where you came from. Best if you have a friend to verify you place, but if not ask the person behind of you to remember you. We're not going to have people to stand there and know where everyone came from, but if there's an issue the crew will take you back and ask the person behind you to verify it.

Unfortunately the mods probably won't be able to advise on what if's of what if's. Maybe as a solution record on your phone quickly who is in front of you and behind in case of problems? Then if someone does say you weren't there you've got video of people around you and you have proof?

Also it's unlikely that everyone around you would lie, so maybe say to the people in front and behind why you are leaving but that you will be back to reclaim your place shortly. Thinking logically to calm myself down as well! :dance:

Edited by Raylenth

Ask the people in front of you to remember you, they have less reason to lie.

• Like 2

Hi.

Thanks for the reply. I just have one more question please.

Since Gold Pass people are entering at the east, does this mean we have to go all the way to the standard entry point and queue for Diamond passes?

Is there not an option to get a diamond pass at the Gold side also?

• Like 1

Ok I would have rather picked my passes up on Friday (without having to pay for entry) but c'est la vie.

Can I get some assurance from SM though that there will definitely be SM staff on site from 7am Saturday and that the queue management /distribution of passes is not delegated to venue staff. In my experience venue staff have a tendency to balls things up with no consideration for the niceties of the order of queues, complaints falling on deaf ears etc.

I anticipate a large number of attendees will want to pick their passes up on the Saturday if there is a 2 hour window before the show to do that. I just want an assurance that a) SM staff will be on site to organise this and B) the 2 hour window is fully taken advantage of and staff don't just roll in half an hour before the show starts meaning queuing people miss the entry at 9am as passes are still being distributed...

• Like 1

I am a tad confused, but if someone can answer this question, I will be eternally grateful...

I have a Gold Pass, and also a few Diamond Passes for both Saturday & Sunday. My plan is to attend for a few hours on Friday, to get a feel of the layout of the venue etc.

Will I be able to pick up all my Diamond passes on Friday so I am all prepared and ready to rock n roll?

Most sincerest thanks

SHP

My friend suggested this

The suggestion that if they are concerned about people losing their place after being scanne

In to get their passes and then rejoining the queue outside, that there should be a separate queue for those people so that when the doors open they automatically get let in

I am a tad confused, but if someone can answer this question, I will be eternally grateful...

I have a Gold Pass, and also a few Diamond Passes for both Saturday & Sunday. My plan is to attend for a few hours on Friday, to get a feel of the layout of the venue etc.

Will I be able to pick up all my Diamond passes on Friday so I am all prepared and ready to rock n roll?

Most sincerest thanks

SHP

Yes you will.

Most sincerest thanks

SHP

Yes you will.

Thanks Wrong Name, for such a prompt response :clap:

• Like 1

My friend suggested this

The suggestion that if they are concerned about people losing their place after being scanne

In to get their passes and then rejoining the queue outside, that there should be a separate queue for those people so that when the doors open they automatically get let in

Once people have been scanned, they will not rejoin the queue outside. There will be a separate queue inside that has the people who have been scanned in. When the doors open at 9 it will be this queue that is let in. This is in the first post.

My friend suggested this

Once people have been scanned, they will not rejoin the queue outside. There will be a separate queue inside that has the people who have been scanned in. When the doors open at 9 it will be this queue that is let in. This is in the first post.

Ok now i am really confused because at the begining once person said one thing and now someone is saying something else. When we pick up the diamond passes do we go back out and rejoin the main queue to enter back wherever in the queue we were or do we stay just inside until 9 and after the gold passes have been let in? Really confused...

Edited by Tiamot1196

Hi.

Thanks for the reply. I just have one more question please.

Since Gold Pass people are entering at the east, does this mean we have to go all the way to the standard entry point and queue for Diamond passes?

Is there not an option to get a diamond pass at the Gold side also?

Once you are inside you can access the pick up point from there. There is no separate pick up station for Golds.

My friend suggested this

Ok now i am really confused because at the begining once person said one thing and now someone is saying something else. When we pick up the diamond passes do we go back out and rejoin the main queue to enter back wherever in the queue we were or do we stay just inside until 9 and after the gold passes have been let in? Really confused...
Once your tickets have been scanned you stay inside. There will be a queue there to go into the show. There will also be the desk to pick up diamond passes. You can leave the queue to get in to pick up your diamond passes then rejoin that queue. It's all in the first post. The only people queueing outside will be people who haven't had their entry tickets scanned.

My friend suggested this

Once your tickets have been scanned you stay inside. There will be a queue there to go into the show. There will also be the desk to pick up diamond passes. You can leave the queue to get in to pick up your diamond passes then rejoin that queue. It's all in the first post. The only people queueing outside will be people who haven't had their entry tickets scanned.

Ok so diamond pass holders kinda go in first? We will have a seperate queue to get inside for 8:30 then can pick up passes and enter at 9. Just want to make sure i understand so i can join the right queue.

My friend suggested this

Ok so diamond pass holders kinda go in first? We will have a seperate queue to get inside for 8:30 then can pick up passes and enter at 9. Just want to make sure i understand so i can join the right queue.
No. There will be one queue outside for standard ticket holders, whether you have a diamond pass or not. Then they start to let people in at 8:30 on Friday in the order the arrived. They scan their tickets and the people continue in to form another queue inside. Then, whoever needs to pick up a diamond pass, leaves that queue, goes for pick up, and then joins the queue again.

My friend suggested this

No. When you arrive you go to the standard entrance whether you have a diamond ticket or not. You are scanned and let into the hall. Inside the hall is another queue to get into the show. Once again at this point it doesn't matter if you have a diamond ticket or not, you just join the queue to be let in. At some point before 9, you can leave the queue to get your diamond pass if you have one then rejoin the queue in the same place you left it in the same way you would if you just went to the toilet or something. That way everyone is let in, in the order they arrived. I'm not sure how much more clear I can be, it's a very simple system.
  • Like 1