Answers to FAQs

The VQ's (Virtual Queue) are given out at the head of each guests queue. Find Dolph's desk and the crew member at the end of it will be giving them out. The ticket will have Dolph's name on so you'll know if you've got the right one.

Thanks you very much, so are there screens where the numbers are displayed on.

For the autographs Whiteboards are used.

This'll probably be a stupid question & sorry if this has been asked before, but noticed on eventbrite that you can only pre purchase the entry tickets (for at least Friday), although this may change with discretion,etc. We're flying in on Friday and hoping to get to the con in the afternoon, but don't want to risk getting the tickets and there being flight delays. I take you can still get in by paying at the door? (In saying that, I've probably over looked this in the FAQ... :-/ ) or even during the day itself?

This'll probably be a stupid question & sorry if this has been asked before, but noticed on eventbrite that you can only pre purchase the entry tickets (for at least Friday), although this may change with discretion,etc. We're flying in on Friday and hoping to get to the con in the afternoon, but don't want to risk getting the tickets and there being flight delays. I take you can still get in by paying at the door? (In saying that, I've probably over looked this in the FAQ... :-/ ) or even during the day itself?

there are currently no plans to sell the tickets on the door. If it changes, Showmasters will post a message, but as of yet it's pre purchase only.

there are currently no plans to sell the tickets on the door. If it changes, Showmasters will post a message, but as of yet it's pre purchase only.

No problem, thanks very much Raylenth. Just wanted to make sure before we landed at the door on the Friday. :-)

• Moderators

Am I able to swap the day for one of my photo shoots? I have one booked for Sunday but something has come up and I'm going to end up missing it unless I can switch it to the Saturday.

Photoshoots are in general not transferable, but email the shop and they MIGHT be able to help.

Hi,

Maybe it has been answered before, if so I am sorry (newbie here), but does the Vouchers (so I don't have to pay with cash at the autograph desk) we can bought at the credit card sales desk are valid for all the days of the show ?

I mean, if I buy vouchers on Saturday, will I be able to use them on Sunday ?

Thank you !

Will any more information on this be released regarding the Game of Thrones Door Photo prior to the event? Id like to know what this is going to feature from a background perspective before commiting £60

The mods have posted all info we have which is that it is not a green Screen shoot.

right I apologize in advance I tried the FAQ link and I just get an error page. I am a newbie to the con and I was wondering about the VQ's and if I should get one for my extra guests. I am only attending Saturday. To explain I have a diamond pass for Jeremy Renner and Rutger Hauer but I also have a photoshoot with John Aston and Michael Emmerson now I have batch numbers for the pics so I assume VQ's don't apply.

Do i need them for autographs or do i need them for the pics as well?? Also an explantion of them would be great.

As i say please excuse I am a newbie to LFCC. Any info greatly accepted and any points to the correct thread also appreciated.

I only have the one day so I want to make sure I dont make any mistakes or miss out on any of my pics and autos.

Edited by fruitbat00

No, you don't need the VQ tickets for photo shoot's your ticket is sufficient. If you want autographs for anyone who you don't have a diamond pass for you will need a VQ for them. As soon as you get in go to the guest hall, find the tables of the people you want and get a VQ ticket from the crew member standing there. Keep checking back to see what number they have called up to, once yours has been reached you can go through.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

No, you don't need the VQ tickets for photo shoot's your ticket is sufficient. If you want autographs for anyone who you don't have a diamond pass for you will need a VQ for them. As soon as you get in go to the guest hall, find the tables of the people you want and get a VQ ticket from the crew member standing there. Keep checking back to see what number they have called up to, once yours has been reached you can go through.

John Ashton and Michael Emmerson clash with some of my diamond pass items. If I miss my Batch NO can I go through at the end?

Edited by fruitbat00

ask the crew at the event and they should be able to help you through any clashes

What if I have a clash?

If you have a clash with a paid for talk or another photo shoot...

Talk to crew at the photo shoot and they will do their best to get you through as quickly as possible so you can get to your other activity.

If it's two photo shoots that are clashing, always go first to the photo shoot that starts first. If both start at the same time, go to the one that is shorter first.

Edited by SMD1984

John Ashton and Michael Emmerson clash with some of my diamond pass items. If I miss my Batch NO can I go through at the end?

Same as for autographs, you can go any time after your batch has been called.