Countdown!

ahhh if we are gonna play that game... im off from the 19th ;)

If we are playing THAT game im off from the 18th and I go to Tenerife on Tuesday for a week before LFCC :)

AND its my 31st birthday on the Friday of LFCC :D

I forgot that the Olympia branch line doesn't operate during the week! I'll have to think about an alternative route for Friday now :grump:

Earls Court and a short walk or use the Overground to Olympia

I am psyched. Well sort of. I can't wait but there is something that holds me back from jumping up and down

No quite psyched up yet. Am now on holiday for 2½ weeks. Smallish event this weekend then off to St Louis for holiday before LFCC.

Only slight problem I have is that I forgot to book off the Sunday of LFCC so am working.................

I forgot that the Olympia branch line doesn't operate during the week! I'll have to think about an alternative route for Friday now :grump:

Thanks, yeah, I'll probably end up getting off at Kensington High Street as I'm coming in from East London side and there's not much in it between EC, KHS and Shepherd's Bush and walking/catch a bus.

Thanks, yeah, I'll probably end up getting off at Kensington High Street as I'm coming in from East London side and there's not much in it between EC, KHS and Shepherd's Bush and walking/catch a bus.

You may see me on Kensington High Street with a Camel in tow.......

• Like 2

I will be receiving birthday money on the actual day. Not sure how much but let's face it, I'm definitely not going home with it.

you never know you could have a really terrible time and end up not spending.... ahh who i am i kidding. i cant even bring myself to finish that silly sentence :P

Last time I went to Starbucks (you'll see why it was the last time), I bought their equivalent of a super-sized hot chocolate. Having felt absolutely robbed by the price, I decided to return the favor and bailed with the huge mug they served it in. It is now in my mug cupboard as a trophy of the time I fought back against one of the biggest tax-dodging companies in the world.

#VivaLaRevolucion

• Like 1

I lost my last job because Starbucks decided they liked our building and we only found out we were all going to lose our jobs when the local paper printed an article about a new Starbucks opening and our place closing.

Plus their drinks taste like overpriced disappointment.

I applaud you for sticking it to the proverbial man.

TL;DR don't like Starbucks.

I only really drink hot chocolate as I don't like coffee (It's a rare occasion that I'll drink one) and I always go to Costa. At work we used to take turns doing a lunch time hot drinks run and the nearest shop was Starbucks but the consensus was it was awful - my hot chocolates often came with an oily film on. Not nice.

only 14 more days to go exactly :D and guest announcement tonight... its gonna be a good day :)

not quite! another 14 days and 9 hours then it will be exactly..... well 14 days and 8 and a half hours now :P

• Like 1