Top floor

If its actually added to the floor plan itself I might seriously lose my eternal ****. Who can I speak to about making this happen?

QS? TooTall? Any chance of this actually happening? I will personally give you both a rather attractive King Edward as payment :)

• Showmasters Admin

As funny as it might be to the 5 people in this thread, it will not be so funny to my 300+ crew who will have no idea why they keep getting asked about it :wacko:

Because I can assure you, what's NOT happening is that at my crew brief I'm going to spend time explaining it to them all so they know what's happening when they're asked about it :poki:

So honestly, no :ninja:

• Like 3

Yes, I knew it wouldn't be a possibility for the reasons we both said (and yes, thank you for replying TT!) but I am still having a giggle thinking about it - I'm imagining us standing around a small number of plinths all with a different potato on it commenting on the wonderful form and colour of each potato - and all the people passing in the corridor wondering what the f*** is going on.

• Like 1

He's probably going to have to warn the crew about the strange attendees who will be forcing potatos onto the guests, and there is only a small allowance for potato related subjects in the crew briefing.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

Well to be fair I didn't think that anyone from SM will respond to that joke.

You'd be surprised. People have been making the weirdest demands to crew going "But the mods said" last LFACC. Half of the time they misunderstood and half of the time they were trying to twist the tiniest comments around.

What if somebody has a cosplay that includes potatoes? And since potatoes are dangerous and banned because of our potato banter (bantato) they have to resort to foam potatoes that do not do the real things justice, and their cosplay is a fail, and they are absolutely devastated and this haunts them for the rest of their life all because we thought it would be funny to present Mads Mikkelsen with a spud. :(

Edited by Faerie Tanith
  • Like 1