Can't find my paper tickets argh!

As above. I bought entry tickets, Sunday only, 1 adult 1 child ages ago and when they arrived, put them in a safe place. They are now not there! Obviously I will be having strong words with my husband when he gets in, but I know he won't remember where's he's moved them. I have the email confirmation - if I can't find them in time, will this be enough? Kind of wish I'd left it longer so I had an e-ticket, now! ;)

Thank you for your help, I'm having such a stressful morning and didn't expect this to be added to the stress!

• Moderators

As above. I bought entry tickets, Sunday only, 1 adult 1 child ages ago and when they arrived, put them in a safe place. They are now not there! Obviously I will be having strong words with my husband when he gets in, but I know he won't remember where's he's moved them. I have the email confirmation - if I can't find them in time, will this be enough? Kind of wish I'd left it longer so I had an e-ticket, now! ;)

Thank you for your help, I'm having such a stressful morning and didn't expect this to be added to the stress!

Sorry but paper tickets lost after they have been received will not be replaced. There is simply no way for us to prove they really are lost (and not used in some other unscrupulous way) and unfortunately there are people who would take advantage.

Ah. Thanks for the reply. I've been coming 10 years and this is the first time this is happened. I'm going to have the saddest 10 year old tonight. (Yes he was a baby at his first one!). No sign, and I've looked everywhere :( I might cry, let alone my boy...

Yeah, thank you everyone. At Christmas we turned our dining room into a kitchen, so all our old, safe storage spaces are now, well, the cooker hood. I need to find a new space!

Funnily enough I can't blame hubby (this time!) - they'd wormed their way *inside* a jigsaw board that hadn't been opened since months before the tickets arrived. It lives under the sofa, covered in dust, but I saw the tiniest half a centimetre of envelope sticking out once I lugged the sofa out of the way...

In other news, I have now rearranged my living room. :D

Thanks all - see you Sunday ;)

• Like 7

Just printed off all of my etickets and car park confirmation ready for Friday, after being warned that we could have a power cut/the printer may explode/I may suffer complete amnesia before the day.

I am really glad you found your tickets. Reading this thread yesterday brought back gut wrenching memories of misplacing my tickets to a once in a lifetime event last year. I'm happy you & your son are all set for a great weekend.