Tonights Announcement update

Its better to have something to look forward than not , we do not do this on purpose , there are lots of rules and people that are involved in working with film and tv companies and they all have to agree before we go live , we had the go ahead and then at the last moment we were told that one party was not informed about all we had planned so it had to go back to them to be signed off.

So nothing band it just takes a little more time thats all.

These things happen

As soon as we can we will let you all know

Jason

would it not be an idea to get things finalised before saying "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT ON XX at XX" would save the whole "sorry, we've got to postpone the announcement" stuff.

ive been on the fence with regard to "build up" threads for announcements, but they have become more fun to participate in. could you not get everything sorted and confirmed, then do the "big announcement on..." threads? the punters get to enjoy the build up and have time to get the money together and you dont lose any face with having to postpone or cancel the announcement.

still, i hope you guys get it sorted soon. will be interesting to see what it is. :)

Its better to have something to look forward than not , we do not do this on purpose , there are lots of rules and people that are involved in working with film and tv companies and they all have to agree before we go live , we had the go ahead and then at the last moment we were told that one party was not informed about all we had planned so it had to go back to them to be signed off.

So nothing band it just takes a little more time thats all.

These things happen

As soon as we can we will let you all know

Jason

would it not be an idea to get things finalised before saying "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT ON XX at XX" would save the whole "sorry, we've got to postpone the announcement" stuff.

ive been on the fence with regard to "build up" threads for announcements, but they have become more fun to participate in. could you not get everything sorted and confirmed, then do the "big announcement on..." threads? the punters get to enjoy the build up and have time to get the money together and you dont lose any face with having to postpone or cancel the announcement.

still, i hope you guys get it sorted soon. will be interesting to see what it is. :)

They did have it all finalised though. Jason said as much in the post you quoted - it wasn't till shortly before the release time that they got a call to say someone else had made a mistake and to hold off... Not their fault.

Edited by Zahariel

I'd imagine these things are really difficult to organise so there's bound to be the odd occasion like this. There's so much stuff to look forward to already that a little delay shouldn't be a problem and only adds to the excitement really! :-)

- G

I am kinda hoping its something to do with Aliens since Jason said that he is working on more cast members maybe he will announce who he has managed to sign up a long with maybe some sort of special photoshoot with the cast

• Like 1

Really blimey didn't know that thanks queen sindel how's ur day going bet use have got to sort this and the US con out?

I'm just a volunteer, I'm not actually working in the office. I'm not even in the UK. *points at location*
ah right so how long have you been volunteering for?

Actually it would be nice to have something different from the current guests, we have a lot of TWD, BTTF, GOT so why not something like Stargate, Terminator, Mad Max, or even lesser known ones like Under The Dome (new series just started) Continuum, Star Trek or Fringe (oldies but goodies!)

• Like 1

Actually it would be nice to have something different from the current guests, we have a lot of TWD, BTTF, GOT so why not something like Stargate, Terminator, Mad Max, or even lesser known ones like Under The Dome (new series just started) Continuum, Star Trek or Fringe (oldies but goodies!)

You know we do have a Stargate guest already? :whistling:

• Like 1

Oh my goodness just browsing Twitter and wondered..DOES IT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ALAN TUDYK'S CON MAN SERIES?

They're at SDCC and he said online he can bring the show to London! 😊

That would be a little bit different and a big bit awesome 😊

• Showmasters Admin

Ok being up front with you all this is not going to happen just gotten off the phone from LA and the powers that be feel this is not how they want to promote the show so we cannot move this forward.

I cannot go into what show this was for as we do not want to damage any relationship we have with them as there is more they are planning with us in the future but i will say we had a go ahead to promote and do what we had planed but at the very last moment they changed there mind and put us on hold so we held off but now its a no so sorry for that we tried and we did not pull it off next time we will.

thanks everyone of understanding

jason

• Like 2