Diamond Pass mailing

So has no one received a diamond pass for Sigourney Weaver yet? Bought my pass the other day and got a validation e-mail for that and the E-ticket validation.

Is this my diamond pass?

Because looking at the diamond passes for Michael J Fox I'm hoping we get something similar for Sigourney. Would be a nice memento. :smile:

So has no one received a diamond pass for Sigourney Weaver yet? Bought my pass the other day and got a validation e-mail for that and the E-ticket validation.

Is this my diamond pass?

Because looking at the diamond passes for Michael J Fox I'm hoping we get something similar for Sigourney. Would be a nice memento. :smile:

All diamond passes are physical passes, so I have been told. So you should get them on mail. (Or pick them up from the venue if they don't arrive in time) :)

I added my e-validation on Friday, so that's two weeks before the show - I was told if you order close to the show, you could be expected to pick up at the show but I don't know what the cut off time for passes being mailed out is - this is what we need to know so I'm hoping an announcement will go up at some point.

Is this my diamond pass?

All diamond passes are physical passes, so I have been told. So you should get them on mail. (Or pick them up from the venue if they don't arrive in time) :)

Sigourney passes should start arriving at some point next week.

I added my e-validation on Friday, so that's two weeks before the show - I was told if you order close to the show, you could be expected to pick up at the show but I don't know what the cut off time for passes being mailed out is - this is what we need to know so I'm hoping an announcement will go up at some point.

Yes, an announcement will go up. You've also been told that. ;)

Here ya go (I removed my number though)

1LrzyqH.jpg3GYG2G8.jpgSorry about the size!

Why have you removed the number? There's no way it would put your pass at risk because it's not a serial or confirmation code. It's just a number from 001 to how many were sold.

Agreed, but just in case. Does it matter?

Edited by Wrong Name

Here ya go (I removed my number though)1LrzyqH.jpg3GYG2G8.jpgSorry about the size!

Why have you removed the number? There's no way it would put your pass at risk because it's not a serial or confirmation code. It's just a number from 001 to how many were sold.

Agreed, but just in case. Does it matter?

Not at all, you do what makes you feel comfortable ;-)

There's a hologram attached to prevent such fraud.

Every time I look at that pass, I get great pangs of sheer jealousy... I want mine NOW NOW NOW haha. Maybe in tomorrow's post.... can't see it though as I only paid e-validation Friday so it'll either turn up in the post or I will pick it up at the show, dependant on the forthcoming announcement.............................

Are the passes sent in order they were bought, as i got mine and its number is over 100 but i bought it as soon as it was announced so thought i would get an earlier number, as i presume they are calling them in number order?

It says on my receipt that i am batch 1 and i thought each batch would be about 100 as they were being limited?

Are the passes sent in order they were bought, as i got mine and its number is over 100 but i bought it as soon as it was announced so thought i would get an earlier number, as i presume they are calling them in number order?

It says on my receipt that i am batch 1 and i thought each batch would be about 100 as they were being limited?

The passes are called in groups just like the VQ tickets. The batch assignment means you're getting your autograph either on Friday or Saturday if it's MJF.

The batches of 100 are confirmed for the photoshoots. I don't know how the batch assignment for the Diamond Passes works.

I also stil haven't my diamond passes... gggrr... - i know I have to bring my print - but still bit panic - I want have it just complete before I leave - ok.. its still more than one week until to go.

Update: funny, i had my MJF pass in the mail box when I come home for lunch. :dance::clap:

now still waiting Bill Paxton :angel:

Edited by Swissangel4616

The passes are called in groups just like the VQ tickets. The batch assignment means you're getting your autograph either on Friday or Saturday if it's MJF.

The batches of 100 are confirmed for the photoshoots. I don't know how the batch assignment for the Diamond Passes works.

QS,

I think they mean whether the tickets are processed in the order they come in? i.e. first to make the payment would get '001' etc..

Boggle stated that they paid for their Diamond Pass as soon as it went live but had received number 100.

I do remember it was mentioned a while back that these Diamond Passes would be mailed out in the order of payments received but I don't know if they have changed it now. Hopefully not.

Edited by Graphic_Delusions

QS,

I think they mean whether the tickets are processed in the order they come in? i.e. first to make the payment would get '001' etc..

Boggle stated that they paid for their Diamond Pass as soon as it went live but had received number 100.

I do remember it was mentioned a while back that these Diamond Passes would be mailed out in the order of payments received but I don't know if they have changed it now. Hopefully not.

Thanks. The post is a little confusing to me as there are several questions kind of mixed into each other.

I would imagine - stress the personal *guess* part - that the orders are processed in the order the system registers them as completed. That is the only thing that makes sense.

There's been tons of orders coming through in the first couple of minutes. Some people seemed to have expected the announcement going by the guessing thread. The regular photoshoots went through 2 batches before I had even managed to call a friend of mine on the cell phone.

QS,

Thanks. The post is a little confusing to me as there are several questions kind of mixed into each other.

I would imagine - stress the personal *guess* part - that the orders are processed in the order the system registers them as completed. That is the only thing that makes sense.

There's been tons of orders coming through in the first couple of minutes. Some people seemed to have expected the announcement going by the guessing thread. The regular photoshoots went through 2 batches before I had even managed to call a friend of mine on the cell phone.

Thanks.

Yeah, agreed, I think most expected who was going to be announced or they just didn't hesitate to put in an order.

I received '001' for Robert Englund's pass which was ordered within 3 minutes of the announcement. That was on the old ticketing system, so I'm not sure if procedures (in the way DPs are shipped) have changed since moving to Eventbrite.