Diamond Pass mailing

I would imagine - stress the personal *guess* part - that the orders are processed in the order the system registers them as completed. That is the only thing that makes sense.

There's been tons of orders coming through in the first couple of minutes. Some people seemed to have expected the announcement going by the guessing thread. The regular photoshoots went through 2 batches before I had even managed to call a friend of mine on the cell phone.

I just got the confirmation that my understanding is correct.

Way over 100 passes were sold in the first couple of minutes.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Still not got mine :(

We'll drown our sorrows together, lol. Hopefully tomorrow. If not, just collect at show, but I am still hoping I get mine before that, but no issues whichever way. The best thing is, I'm gonna meet Michael J. Fox. Woop!

There is still plenty of time I wouldn't worry just yet :)

Back_zpsfxzdv1av.jpg

Thanks for posting the picture. With the quotes on the back I assume this is Bill Paxton's pass?

Did you edit out the number/hologram? There is no space on where it could be :headscratch:

At a guess: Sigourney's pass on the left, Bill's on the right. Holograms are on the other side, same as the symbols for the contents of your package.

Brilliant! :smile:

Shame that when the weekend ends, they're going to be punctured with holes.

Maybe a barcode scanning system could be implemented in the future like Theme Park attractions..... Just a thought

Coding them is a good idea. I'm scanning mine befiore I take them to the show so that I have pristine images of them.