Latest Guest Announcement - SIGOURNEY WEAVER

Awesome! After a night of thinking about affordability I came to the conclusion "that's a problem for future Adam to worry about" so got my ticket! I'm unsure if this has been asked before (sorry if it has) as I see gold pass priority questions for the autograph queues but whats the deal with photoshoots? Do we go behind Diamond and in front of normal?

Awesome! After a night of thinking about affordability I came to the conclusion "that's a problem for future Adam to worry about" so got my ticket! I'm unsure if this has been asked before (sorry if it has) as I see gold pass priority questions for the autograph queues but whats the deal with photoshoots? Do we go behind Diamond and in front of normal?

For the photos priority is definitely like that, yes. I don't think anyone doubted that so far. :lol:

For the photos priority is definitely like that, yes. I don't think anyone doubted that so far. :lol:

Thanks :) And someone had to be the first *hopes so many people are thanking me in silence for asking*

EDIT: What you requested is not allowed. I absolutely realize it still won't stop people from trying. But I can't let an open request to do that stand here.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Oki I must say this package is the most valuable of the Diamond ones for me atleast, no fancy t-shirts or things to justify the cost just autos and photos that i was going to get anyhow. I like the reduced price of second auto thats a nice touch. If theres passes left when salary hits the bankaccount i will buy one. That i could never think when i saw the first Diamond passes that where realeased what they contained to many for me unwanted extras. A question though about this Limited Edition LFACC Exclusive Aliens Print, Is there a photo available of this one? Have been fortunate to meet a handfull of Aliens cast Before and the box i have had them sign is getting a bit full. When i started out i never expected i would get to see so many of them so im thinking of starting a signed poster when so many of the big actors are here.

Oki I must say this package is the most valuable of the Diamond ones for me atleast, no fancy t-shirts or things to justify the cost just autos and photos that i was going to get anyhow. I like the reduced price of second auto thats a nice touch. If theres passes left when salary hits the bankaccount i will buy one. That i could never think when i saw the first Diamond passes that where realeased what they contained to many for me unwanted extras. A question though about this Limited Edition LFACC Exclusive Aliens Print, Is there a photo available of this one? Have been fortunate to meet a handfull of Aliens cast Before and the box i have had them sign is getting a bit full. When i started out i never expected i would get to see so many of them so im thinking of starting a signed poster when so many of the big actors are here.

There's no photo yet to the best of my knowledge. I have no info if that design (or other designs... I think Robert's pass has a print too) will be revealed before the show.

First of all Bravo showmasters. I'm not a huge fan so will pass but such an amazing add for the show. Also I think it's unfair people saying they are being 'priced out of the show'. For years people have been requesting bigger guests. The fact is these guests charge a lot more so of course Showmasters need to cover their costs. And there are so many amazing guests at a lower price. It the whole weekend was guests at £95 an auto then you have a point but these high profile A-list once in a lifetime guests are in additional to a line up just as varied and great value as previous years. Not everyone can afford it but it's nice to have the option and it's better than not getting these guests at all.

One final thing, excellent pricing on the diamond pass as it's cheaper than all the components it's made of so look forward to more of these over the coming years. For all you Alien fans, enjoy!!!! :-)

Amen!!!

I assume the reduced price still applies if you go through later and not necessarily when Diamonds are initially called? Hope to be able to wait for a friends VT number to come up and go through together (I have Diamond) if it all works out.

Yes. I'd have to check how things are handled if you went through twice and decided to get the second one on the second go. But if you're voluntarily giving up your priority to experience this with a friend and getting two when you go through with them you definitely won't be punished for being a good friend. :smile:

Thanks :) I don't mind when I go through if the diamond effectively works like a gold outside the special Diamond call time and you can just join the queue. Don't mind not being taken to the front in that instance, would just like to go with my friend if we can work it right. Just didn't want to miss the benefit of the reduced price in case that was only available during the priority time. I'm guessing as I got one straight away I'll be able to use it on Saturday or is there a chance diamonds will only be able to get autos on Sunday?

Maybe that'll be clearer nearer the time.

Thanks :) I don't mind when I go through if the diamond effectively works like a gold outside the special Diamond call time and you can just join the queue. Don't mind not being taken to the front in that instance, would just like to go with my friend if we can work it right. Just didn't want to miss the benefit of the reduced price in case that was only available during the priority time. I'm guessing as I got one straight away I'll be able to use it on Saturday or is there a chance diamonds will only be able to get autos on Sunday?

Maybe that'll be clearer nearer the time.

Unless anything out of the ordinary happens batch 1 will go Saturday.

Ok so small panic now just spent out on diamond pass got my email barcode etc etc but just noticed a comment that diamond passed are being sent out

Eventbrite asked me for my post code but did not ask for my address did not ask to set up an account either ordered on my phone

Do I need to be worried

Appreciate a quick reply arghhh panic !

You should receive an email, once the team at the office come to your order they will see there is no address.

Maybe safe if you fire them an email.

Diamond Passes ARE being sent out? I've bought two so far (MJF and Christopher Lloyd) and nowhere can I find anything to say that it is being sent out. Am I being an idiot and missing something really obvious?

We have kept repeating that in every topic a number of times and it is in the FAQ for Eventbrite too.

I've mailed shop I guess I will be fine ??? Reassurance sought xx

Ok so small panic now just spent out on diamond pass got my email barcode etc etc but just noticed a comment that diamond passed are being sent out

Eventbrite asked me for my post code but did not ask for my address did not ask to set up an account either ordered on my phone

Do I need to be worried

Appreciate a quick reply arghhh panic !

You should receive an email, once the team at the office come to your order they will see there is no address.

Maybe safe if you fire them an email.

Diamond Passes ARE being sent out? I've bought two so far (MJF and Christopher Lloyd) and nowhere can I find anything to say that it is being sent out. Am I being an idiot and missing something really obvious?

We have kept repeating that in every topic a number of times and it is in the FAQ for Eventbrite too.

I've mailed shop I guess I will be fine ??? Reassurance sought xx
You'll be fine. As the passes are being sent out by hand, I doubt they'd just pop one in the post without an address on it! You're email will probably be seen before they get to posting and the address will be added to your order. There's still a month until the show so it'll all get sorted.

I have a few mental health problems (suicidal depression and anxiety being the biggest two) and this has caused problems before when meeting people (Lexa Doig was a tough one). Would it be possible for a friend without a diamond pass ticket to queue up with me, if need be, even if they're not getting an autograph or photoshoot? Just to keep an eye on me, like. ;-)

• Moderators

Really sorry QS if been asked on forum and if wrong Fred but thanks to this great guest I'm interested in updateing to a gold pass but I already bought a weekend pass can I update and pay the difference?

If you email the store with your order details and query this with them, they will be able to advise on this.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I have a diamond pass and am only able to go Sunday. I presume I can do everything, photo shoots and autos on Sunday and only miss the talk on Saturday with the cast?

As far as we understand at this stage that should be fine, closer to the show when the schedule is published we will have a better idea of who is doing what and when.

• Moderators

Pls pls pls come to BFCC!!!!!!!

Sigourney Weaver is without a doubt one of the biggest guests SM have ever had attend one of these events, she is a VERY rare guest indeed, I would almost put my house on it that she won't be at another show anytime soon, just don't tell my wife I said that lol.

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 3

Sigourney Weaver is without a doubt one of the biggest guests SM have ever had attend one of these events, she is a VERY rare guest indeed, I would almost put my house on it that she won't be at another show anytime soon, just don't tell my wife I said that lol.
I'm almost tempted to take that bet! What's your house like? 😉 Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 2

• Moderators

I'm almost tempted to take that bet! What's your house like?

Haha small!!!!

• Like 1

I'm almost tempted to take that bet! What's your house like?
Haha small!!!!
That's okay. Bring me pictures at the forum meet up and we'll talk! 😋
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Thanks Stuart. What happens if stuff changes and it means Saturday you need to be there to do stuff and I can't make it?

I'd say for now wait and see, we will cross that bridge when it comes to it, hopefully you will be able to get your autos and photos done. The show is now only 27 days away so the schedule should be published in a couple of weeks time :)