LFCC 2015 will be celebrating 35 years of The Empire Strikes Back

• Moderators

What do you think the chances are of having Harrison Ford as a Diamond Guest ?

Mind you I can see it coming with a hefty price tag as well, maybe £250/£300.

Would be great, and I would pay it for him if I'm being honest but I'd be knackered for other guests

As others have already said, Harrison Ford would be awesome, BUT I totally understand it could well be silly prices on autos, and the likeliness of him attending is next to nothing.

Mark Hamill though - that is a must. Really want an auto atleast. I've also agreed to bring my mother along if he attends, as she's had a bit of a thing for him since about 1976. Could be fun ;)

• Like 1

What do you think the chances are of having Harrison Ford as a Diamond Guest ?

Mind you I can see it coming with a hefty price tag as well, maybe £250/£300.

I think you could double that and it would still sell out before the event. According to Jason's posts at the time there were fans who flew transatlantic just for Denis Lawson, but of course they could get unlimited autographs from him. Limiting yourself to two Fords (if you had the money!) would be tricky

FWIW 500 VIP tickets ranging $450-$900 for the next Celebration sold out almost instantly without any guests announced, something like 18 months before the event is due to take place - and that doesn't even include autos or photos.

There are some very rich fans.

Edited by TerraHawk

Mark Hamill, Peter Mayhew, Anthony Daniels, Frank Oz, Harrison Ford, James Earl Jones and Warwick Davies would all be great signatures on my blu-ray. :D

Thinking about taking Admiral Ackbar and Admiral Piett too. Just so limited of space. :P

Edited by Gamabunta
  • Like 1

Have to find myself an empire strikes back poster. Do I go for a vintage image or a modern custom poster? Decisions decisions

I got one for this years con, got the traditional movie poster! Just to recognisable not too. Always prefer the official posters... unless they look awful haha

Edited by only_jay

• 1 month later...