ANSWERS to FAQs

Quick question that I am sure will have been asked many times so apologies in advance!

I take it the old style ticket that I have for my entry is still valid even thou it was before Eventbrite?

Or do I have to exchange it?

Cheers

Craig

Quick question that I am sure will have been asked many times so apologies in advance!

I take it the old style ticket that I have for my entry is still valid even thou it was before Eventbrite?

Cheers

Craig

Yes, it is still valid.
  • Like 1

Cheers

Craig

Yes, it is still valid.

Many thanks :clap:

I think I know the answer anyway but just want to check before I lug a bag full of books to London ;) will I be able to meet and have books signed by authors that are there 'for' the YALC with a standard ticket, or do I need to purchase a separate ticket?

Edited by ChantelleVictoria

I think I know the answer anyway but just want to check before I lug a bag full of books to London ;) will I be able to meet and have books signed by authors that are there 'for' the YALC with a standard ticket, or do I need to purchase a separate ticket?

You can cross over th YALC with a standard LFACC ticket. The signings are not limited to YALC ticket holders.

You can cross over th YALC with a standard LFACC ticket. The signings are not limited to YALC ticket holders.

Excellent, thank you!

Ok so I just read that paid talks will be seated in batch order but this may change to first come first serve on the day. My question now would be have you had a look at how you will organise queuing at the new venue? I'm still having nightmares about the queue for the Stan Lee talk last year.

Ok so I just read that paid talks will be seated in batch order but this may change to first come first serve on the day. My question now would be have you had a look at how you will organise queuing at the new venue? I'm still having nightmares about the queue for the Stan Lee talk last year.

This bit has been inserted for this show. So I am not quite sure what you mean. Are you asking if each batch gets their own queue for example?

Just a general enquiry as to how queues are going to be organised. I understand that to get people in it might be first come first serve. If we are queuing in batches is there adequate room for queuing? Has this been looked at? Last year the queue crossed over each other many times and then down the escalator and out the door. We were in the first couple of hundred of people waiting but ended up being near the back when we were seated because others ended up just getting let in to clear the crowd. I'm not trying to have a dig I just want to sus it out so not to be disappointed.

Some people expected queueing by batches after going to Sherlocked, that's why I asked. I currently don't know about the queueing situation, sorry. Things have definitely been looked at after last year though, so it shouldn't be as bad as you experienced. I am not sure if something will be confirmed more exactly as things can change on the day.

I've ordered tickets for Sunday and I think I forgot to add the E ticket Validation ticket. I can't remember if I did or not. I'm worried I wont be allowed entry to the event without it. Has this happened to anyone else. I would really appreciate the help. thank you

Many, many others. A some point you'll get an email that will allow you to pay it. It usually takes about a week to be sent. Don't worry.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it, sorry I know you must be asked this all the time.

Will there be another batch of Robert Englund Photoshoots added for Sunday? as I was going to get one but they have sold out. Also will remaining tickets for photoshoots/talks be sold at the event?

As answered in the actual FAQ post:all unsold tickets will be on sale at the show.

I currently have no info about another batch, sorry.

Hi everybody,

when the schedule for the event (photoshoot, autograph..) will be on the website ?

Usually a week or so before the event, so soon!!

Thanks!

and this schedule is for the different guests, batchs ... ?

Hi everybody,

when the schedule for the event (photoshoot, autograph..) will be on the website ?

Usually a week or so before the event, so soon!!

Thanks!

and this schedule is for the different guests, batchs ... ?

The schedule lists all photoshoots being done. If it is a split shoot the batch assignment will be posted too.

I've accidently printed mine and my brothers hayley photo shoot ticket double sided instead of 1 sheet per ticket. As long as we go up together, is that going to be ok ?

As long as the QR code can be scanned, yes. I'm assuming as the sides are mirrored they're just on opposite ends of the page.