Latest Guest Announcement - CATHERINE TATE

It's a shame I didn't find out about this till now 'cause all her photoshoots now are booked :(

They have done 3 batches right? they may add more - theyve done up to 5 on a couple

yeah, from what I've seen on the website just now only 3 batches have been posted and they've all sold out so hopefully showmasters realise how popular she is and another :) *fingers crossed*

It's a shame I didn't find out about this till now 'cause all her photoshoots now are booked :(

They have done 3 batches right? they may add more - theyve done up to 5 on a couple

yeah, from what I've seen on the website just now only 3 batches have been posted and they've all sold out so hopefully showmasters realise how popular she is and another :) *fingers crossed*

I think i remember seeing Queen Sindel post somewhere else, that if it is the finale batch, they write that on the batch itself, for example it would say "Cathrine Tate Batch 4 FINALE batch" but i may have misinterpreted that.

I think i remember seeing Queen Sindel post somewhere else, that if it is the finale batch, they write that on the batch itself, for example it would say "Cathrine Tate Batch 4 FINALE batch" but i may have misinterpreted that.

I think I've seen that been done for other popular guests so I'll be keeping an eye out for sure now that I know she's coming! Thanks for answering my questions :)

• Like 1

No, you have not misinterpreted. :smile:

As I said in the Luke Pasqualino topic, the batches are added by the office. If a batch runs out during non-office times (like at 11 PM as it seems to have happened with Luke, I didn't notice when Catherine went to sold out) it may need until the next morning until new tickets are added.

I'm here at odd times cause I have the world's most weird sleeping pattern plus I am a volunteer, but I don't have access to Eventbrite. So maximum I can do is go asking "can someone add...?"

• Like 4

No, you have not misinterpreted. :smile:

As I said in the Luke Pasqualino topic, the batches are added by the office. If a batch runs out during non-office times (like at 11 PM as it seems to have happened with Luke, I didn't notice when Catherine went to sold out) it may need until the next morning until new tickets are added.

I'm here at odd times cause I have the world's most weird sleeping pattern plus I am a volunteer, but I don't have access to Eventbrite. So maximum I can do is go asking "can someone add...?"

Phew, Ive totally missed that the were selling out... Glad I read this post!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Hi, any idea where Catherine is signing tomorrow? Is it near the prop area where Bill and Christopher were signing today? I only ask because I know that the previously published floor plan has changed. Thanks

Yes she is signing where Gambon was I believe