The Empire Strikes Back

There's always the car park don't you remember when they had optimas prime and bumble bee

yeah but again. Cars are much smaller than a full sized millenium falcon or X-wing. As much as its a cool Idea it's not gonna happen

It's also at a different venue and (I've only been once a couple of years ago so am not sure) from what I remember there isn't a space like that available at Olympia.

• Moderators

I would love to add the following who i dont think have been mentioned:

Dennis Murren (SFX genius)

Colin Skepping

Mike Edmonds

Stefanie English

Mac McDonald (Yep, Cpt. Hollister from Red Dwarf was a rebel pilot and can be clearly seen when Leia is laying out her battle plans)

Cathy Munroe

Colin is doing Milton keynes but who knows he may do both. Murren would be great but highly unlikely. Macdonald is a new one on me. If anyone is in contact with any star wars actors that have not done shows in a while or have never done a show, drop me an email at preorders@showmastersevents.com

• Like 2

Colin Skepping

Mike Edmonds

Stefanie English

Mac McDonald (Yep, Cpt. Hollister from Red Dwarf was a rebel pilot and can be clearly seen when Leia is laying out her battle plans)

Cathy Munroe

Colin is doing Milton keynes but who knows he may do both. Murren would be great but highly unlikely. Macdonald is a new one on me. If anyone is in contact with any star wars actors that have not done shows in a while or have never done a show, drop me an email at preorders@showmastersevents.com
I'm friends with a few on facebook... Could see if they'd be interested
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Colin Skepping

Mike Edmonds

Stefanie English

Cathy Munroe

No, don't approach them, If they are facebook then I'm sure we already have their names and contact details. If you think you may know one or two that haven't done a show in a few years or never done a show, email me on the above address.

Edited by Showmasters Pre Orders

Colin Skepping

Mike Edmonds

Stefanie English

Cathy Munroe

No, don't approach them, If they are facebook then I'm sure we already have their names and contact details. If you think you may know one or two that haven't done a show in a few years or never done a show, email me on the above address.
Alrighty :) I know a few of them haven't done SM events to my knowledge. And a few that haven't done any in the UK for a few years

The Star Wars guys I need for my posters:

Jake Lloyd

Ray Park

Liam Neeson

Ewan McGreggor

Natalie Portman

Hayden Christensen

Temura Morrison

Daniel Logan

Peter Mayhew

Anthony Daniels

Harrison Ford (lol)

Frank Oz

James Earl Jones

Denis Lawson

Warwick Davis

Tim Rose (it's a trap!)

Femi Taylor

Ahmed Best

Samuel L Jackson

• Like 1

The Star Wars guys I need for my posters:

Jake Lloyd

Ray Park

Liam Neeson

Ewan McGreggor

Natalie Portman

Hayden Christensen

Temura Morrison

Daniel Logan

Peter Mayhew

Anthony Daniels

Harrison Ford (lol)

Frank Oz

James Earl Jones

Denis Lawson

Warwick Davis

Tim Rose (it's a trap!)

Femi Taylor

Ahmed Best

Samuel L Jackson

Yes to all please! Oh and Mark Hamill & Carrie Fisher because she's a babe <3
  • Like 2

Will there be any Star Wars announcements today (May 4th) ???

I was hoping for this as well!!

Frank Oz!!! That would be enough! - Jason being the massive Star Wars geek, will, hopefully have something planned!

• Like 1

Colin Skepping

Mike Edmonds

Stefanie English

Cathy Munroe

Hi SM, have popped you an email as suggested, hope it helps:)

May the 4th has been ignored of course, just like the original TESB anniversary announcement. Even a vehicle announcement (similar to last years transformers/batmobiles) would've been enough!

#LetsAnnounceStarWarsAnniversaryToGetPeopleToBuyTicketsThenIgnoreItComplety

• Like 1

May the 4th has been ignored of course, just like the original TESB anniversary announcement. Even a vehicle announcement (similar to last years transformers/batmobiles) would've been enough!

#LetsAnnounceStarWarsAnniversaryToGetPeopleToBuyTicketsThenIgnoreItComplety

You seem quite upset by this yet there is still just under 3 months until the con. If it were the week before I'd understand but right now try asking nicely and hoping for the best. Of course May 4th had no announcement, it happens every year and you can't expect SM to announce a big Star Wars guest every May 4th. It depends on when guests have signed up and also remember it was a bank holiday for SM too!

• Moderators

I also bought my tickets on the strength of the ESB announcement so if they don't announce a couple of big names before the event then I will be getting a refund.

Tickets will not be refunded if there's no big ESB guests I'm afraid. Entry is not guest specific.

I also bought my tickets on the strength of the ESB announcement so if they don't announce a couple of big names before the event then I will be getting a refund.

Tickets will not be refunded if there's no big ESB guests I'm afraid. Entry is not guest specific.

If the Star Wars lineup stays as it is (which I do doubt) then regardless of the fact that there isn't a legal reason why Showmasters would be obliged to provide a refund, it would be such poor form on their part not to given how much of a big deal was made of this last year.

We're not asking for Harrison Ford, just SOMETHING to justify the statement "this will be a big aspect of 2015's LFCC" which was the basis under which I, and many others bought their tickets.

Edited by jaythree

Apologies if that's the way it seems.

I suppose it's just frustration that this was announced 6 months ago and we've sat through Big Announcement after Big Announcement without anything to get excited about for Star Wars fans.

Like I said I don't expect the situation to stay as it is, and look forward to the next couple of months worth of announcements.

• Like 2

With the new film coming out, anyone who starred in a SW film will be a hot ticket at the moment. I'd like more guest announcements and would be disappointed if we didnt get a few announcements, but from what I've heard, Jason will do anything to entice guests to appear, plus he himself is a massive SW fan, so even if we don't get a few more guests I think it would be safe to say that if the guests were available showmasters would have done all they can to get them.