Return to the Future at LFCC...

i think i might wait until closer to the event to see who else is announced and then decide from there. If it's only people from BTTF then i think the poster would be the best idea but if there are loads of other guests from 2&3 then i may have to consider the 8x10 photo's

• Like 1

I'm excited about return to the future with the guests, photoshoot choices and talks, but what I would like to ask is, is there any chance that michael j fox will be coming to this event and going to be the next diamond pass guest ? I hope so, what an opportunity to have a photo with Marty mcfly and doc brown together. It would be worth every penny

• 2 weeks later...

Our passes have come, they are so cool. But there's nothing on the passes to put them around your neck, it's a perforated laminate, so looks like it should have something like that with it?

Add a lanyard like this to the envelope and you're facing the risk of the whole letter getting stuck in a sorting machine and being ripped apart. I usually stick my passes on one of these keychain things people bring me home from Disneyland.

We need Jennifer Jane Parker plz! She be an awesome addition to the reunion. That and biff and Michael j fox! Make it happen plz!!!

Is it too obscure for Billy Zane and Jason Scott Lee ;)

I'd like Casey Siemaszko to go, that way I'd get a young guns autograph

The guest suggestion topic is here. ;)

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=85728

Our passes have come, they are so cool. But there's nothing on the passes to put them around your neck, it's a perforated laminate, so looks like it should have something like that with it?

Add a lanyard like this to the envelope and you're facing the risk of the whole letter getting stuck in a sorting machine and being ripped apart. I usually stick my passes on one of these keychain things people bring me home from Disneyland.

We need Jennifer Jane Parker plz! She be an awesome addition to the reunion. That and biff and Michael j fox! Make it happen plz!!!

I'd like Casey Siemaszko to go, that way I'd get a young guns autograph

The guest suggestion topic is here. ;)

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=85728

I know we're the guest suggestion thread is lol was just asking thr BTTF community if they count as BTTF guests because of there small rolls

I know we're the guest suggestion thread is lol was just asking thr BTTF community if they count as BTTF guests because of there small rolls

We also have a whole guest suggestions section where you are very welcome to open a request topic for guests with smaller roles in BTTF. This topic here is more of an information topic and not the place to ask for guests. If requests are posted in the relevant sections they are really more likely to be noticed than they are if they are buried in a topic like this one.

• 3 weeks later...