Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT ENGLUND & DIAMOND PASS

I've seen posts of people who have received their diamond passes for Robert Englund, also seen posts stating that they are still being sent out. Before I saw these posts I was concerned I hadn't received mine yet (I'm a worrier lol) so contacted Showmasters who have told me that I pick it up at the event. I'm incredibly confused by the whole thing.

Ok, well now I'm concerned as well then. Showmasters, can you please confirm the EXACT process for this please? Am I to be waiting for it to arrive in the post? Or am I picking it up on the day? If it's the latter, then why are people receiving them through the post?

Diamond Passes are still being mailed out. They are the only items still physically being mailed through Royal Mail. If someone at the office told you it's pick up at the event they have misunderstood your question. The actual pass is being mailed. Maybe they thought you were asking about the extras (t-shirt etc.).

Two questions (maybe already made...):

Robert Englund will be totally disguised or just the face (like the past year)?

The background will be generic or something special just for this photoshoot?Because a generic background would be...sad!

We have not heard confirmation on any of this. So for now we are all expecting just face make up and the usual background.

Has anyone on here met Heather Langenkamp or Amanda Wyss? Just noticed that Amanda is at the Milton Keynes show in August. Showmasters, can't you pay more to have her at London as well? Would love to meet them both. Bit disappointed that Ronee Blakely is not doing photos on Sunday when I'm going.

Has anyone on here met Heather Langenkamp or Amanda Wyss? Just noticed that Amanda is at the Milton Keynes show in August. Showmasters, can't you pay more to have her at London as well? Would love to meet them both. Bit disappointed that Ronee Blakely is not doing photos on Sunday when I'm going.

Appearances depend on guest availability I'm afraid. Not all guests can do all shows, as much as we want it.

I've had a little skim over this thread and I'm sure this question has been answered before so first off apologies for asking what's likely to be a repeat question.

With regards to the free T Shirt and print for the Diamond Pass, has it been confirmed where these are to be picked up from?

Just a quick question for people who have past experiences of such busy events and popular guests. I'm aiming to arrive around 8am on the Sunday. Will this give me a good chance of picking up a VQ ticket for Robert?

• Moderators

Just a quick question for people who have past experiences of such busy events and popular guests. I'm aiming to arrive around 8am on the Sunday. Will this give me a good chance of picking up a VQ ticket for Robert?

As Robert has been, and continues to do these events he is not quite as rare as some of the others that are in attendance this year, so I would say you will be ok.

As Robert has been, and continues to do these events he is not quite as rare as some of the others that are in attendance this year, so I would say you will be ok.

OK. Thanks for the reply.