Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT ENGLUND & DIAMOND PASS

Just a quick question and un-sure if it's been asked...

I'm a diamond pass holder for Robert, I have purchased a photograph (normal Robert picture), I'm batch 3 for Saturday.

As I'm a diamond pass holder do I get into batch 1 photos as I'm diamond pass holder or as my photo is batch 3 I'm classed as batch 3.

Thanks

Yes, it has been asked and the answer is still the same. Diamond Pass holders get priority and go first no matter what the batch number.

• Like 2

All booked up and can't wait, I'm not even a big horror fan either.

I just couldn't turn down the opportunity to meet such a massive cult horror character like Freddy in the flesh.

Especially when it's rumoured this could be his last appearance in full character for some time. Definitely one to be framed and hung up on the wall.

I thought a normal photo without the make up might have been included in the Diamond package like the autograph, but that's just a tiny tiny moan from me as nothing can be 100% perfect can it ;-P

Thanks to the organisers once again for the opportunity.

S.H.R.E.K I noticed late on that a standard photo wasn't included and by the time I tried to buy one they were sold out. I just checked again today and Eventbrite have them on sale so I was able to get one. Not sure if that's any use but in case you also thought were sold out.

I haven't had the e-ticket validation thingymibob so I have the email for that comes through before Sunday as I will have limited email access.

• Like 1

I just couldn't turn down the opportunity to meet such a massive cult horror character like Freddy in the flesh.

Especially when it's rumoured this could be his last appearance in full character for some time. Definitely one to be framed and hung up on the wall.

I thought a normal photo without the make up might have been included in the Diamond package like the autograph, but that's just a tiny tiny moan from me as nothing can be 100% perfect can it ;-P

S.H.R.E.K I noticed late on that a standard photo wasn't included and by the time I tried to buy one they were sold out. I just checked again today and Eventbrite have them on sale so I was able to get one. Not sure if that's any use but in case you also thought were sold out.

I haven't had the e-ticket validation thingymibob so I have the email for that comes through before Sunday as I will have limited email access.

They aren't sending emails now as they are at the show. Click this link to pay it https://www.eventbri...ets-15859254457

• Like 1

Thanks, yup just done the same.

I was just going to turn up tomorrow and queue jump with pass and pay.

But on the off chance they are funny about that as tickets sold out I've booked up for the Sunday straight after the talk now.

• Like 1

Am I the only one who is a tad disappointed by the Englund top in the diamond pass goody bag?

Yeah I must admit I'm a tad disappointed and barring the convention I don't think I'd wear it again. I was expecting maybe a Freddy face on the front not text that read "Freddy vs LFCC" & "Sleep Kills" behind a Freddy jumper-esk background. The T Shirt itself is good quality (fruit of the loom) but the design is poor.

Am I the only one who is a tad disappointed by the Englund top in the diamond pass goody bag?

That's putting it politely, just say what we're all thinking = what a pile of crap it is.

Should be embarrassed to even hand them out = poor effort.

If they were free I wouldn't even take one to be honest, you'll see what I mean.

Edited by S.H.R.E.K