Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT ENGLUND & DIAMOND PASS

Has anyone on here met Heather Langenkamp or Amanda Wyss? Just noticed that Amanda is at the Milton Keynes show in August. Showmasters, can't you pay more to have her at London as well? Would love to meet them both. Bit disappointed that Ronee Blakely is not doing photos on Sunday when I'm going.

it is a shame that Amanda isn't doing LFCC at least! She has replied to me on twitter saying she would have loved to have been invited

Has anyone on here met Heather Langenkamp or Amanda Wyss? Just noticed that Amanda is at the Milton Keynes show in August. Showmasters, can't you pay more to have her at London as well? Would love to meet them both. Bit disappointed that Ronee Blakely is not doing photos on Sunday when I'm going.

Yep, met both Heather and Amanda before, they did an Autographica show a long time ago now, both absolutely lovely ladies, a real pleasure to meet.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I noticed the description on the Eventbrite site now says:

1 x Exclusive London Film & Comic Con Freddy Krueger make-up team t-shirt.

Gives a hint at what the t-shirt we will receive which I assume will also be the design that will be worn by Robert Englund and/or Robert Kurtzman.

I noticed Robert had a "no posed photographs" sign on his autograph table at Manchester in May so I'm assuming the same will apply in London. My question is does this also rule out filming him whilst he is autographing or asking him for a video message like others have done in previous years?

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I noticed the description on the Eventbrite site now says:

Gives a hint at what the t-shirt we will receive which I assume will also be the design that will be worn by Robert Englund and/or Robert Kurtzman.

I'm pretty sure that's been there all along!

Not when the Diamond Pass was first announced. 100% sure. But then that was on the old ticketing system.

Here's the original description.

• 1 x Freddy Krueger T-Shirt Exclusive to LFCC (PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR TSHIRT SIZE IN THE ORDER & DELIVERY COMMENTS BOX WHEN PUCHASING YOUR TICKET. Any order without a TShirt size will be
Edited by Graphic_Delusions
  • Like 1

I noticed Robert had a "no posed photographs" sign on his autograph table at Manchester in May so I'm assuming the same will apply in London. My question is does this also rule out filming him whilst he is autographing or asking him for a video message like others have done in previous years?

I don't think anyone can give you a 100% answer on this until the day itself. Although Robert has had the "no posed photos" he's happy for you to take photots of him signing & was happy to pose for a photo with what he just autographed. Videoing might be a different story and a video messge is very much going to depend on how long the queue is behind you.

Im tempted by diamond pass...but we only attending sunday. Will we get the freddy shoot??? Also will tickets be delivered or have i left it too late for them to be posted

SM have just sent out emails to Diamond holders, it says the make up shoot is on Sunday. Edited by Wrong Name

Im tempted by diamond pass...but we only attending sunday. Will we get the freddy shoot??? Also will tickets be delivered or have i left it too late for them to be posted

You are coming the right day, assuming you have already got your Sunday entry tickets , as these have now sold out. The talk with the two Roberts and the special Robert in Freddy make up shoot are both on the Sunday. Still time to order your diamond pass as well.

Not when the Diamond Pass was first announced. 100% sure. But then that was on the old ticketing system.

Here's the original description.

• 1 x Freddy Krueger T-Shirt Exclusive to LFCC (PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR TSHIRT SIZE IN THE ORDER & DELIVERY COMMENTS BOX WHEN PUCHASING YOUR TICKET. Any order without a TShirt size will be

My mistake! I booked mine back in March and it said it was a make-up team t shirt then, I just assumed it had always been the case.

i just booked them however i have moved house since i last bought tickets....i changed the billing address but cant see anywhere to put in delievery address??

It might use the billing address, but you might want to email shop@showmastersevents.com with your order number and new address, just in case.
  • Like 1

As Robert's photoshoot on Sunday is at 11am, and I want to get my photo signed, how do I go about the virtual queue if I intend on going up to his autograph table before and after the photoshoot?

You can only take one VQ ticket at a time which are available from a crew member next to where the guest will be signing. So, to do what you have said here, you have to get one ticket first thing then go up when your number is called. Once you have been up you can then get a second ticket, go to your shoot and then go up when your new VQ number is called.

Personally I'd say you would be better off getting the VQ ticket first thing, then doing the shoot, then going up and getting the photo and everything signed at once as you can join the queue anytime after you VQ number has been called. Unless you have more than 5 items that you want signed.

• Like 1

As Robert's photoshoot on Sunday is at 11am, and I want to get my photo signed, how do I go about the virtual queue if I intend on going up to his autograph table before and after the photoshoot?

You can only take one VQ ticket at a time which are available from a crew member next to where the guest will be signing. So, to do what you have said here, you have to get one ticket first thing then go up when your number is called. Once you have been up you can then get a second ticket, go to your shoot and then go up when your new VQ number is called.

Personally I'd say you would be better off getting the VQ ticket first thing, then doing the shoot, then going up and getting the photo and everything signed at once as you can join the queue anytime after you VQ number has been called. Unless you have more than 5 items that you want signed.

OK. Thanks for the help yet again. :)

• Like 1

Hi all, as I think I'm far down the numbers for the diamond pass (305) I expect it will be more towards 6pm before I'm done. How long after can you usually collect the photo? Just trying to work out when I will be able to get the tube to Kings X!

It's instant printing, so you collect your pic as you walk out of the photo area, a few seconds after having it taken :smile:

• Like 1

Another question! How big are the photo shoot photos usually and do they come in anything? Is it worthwhile bringing a plastic folder of some sort for the journey home?

I think it's 9x6 or something like that, and no you just get handed the pic so you will need something to put it in. There are things available some stores to buy, but I bring a plastic case to carry them at the con, and them transfer them to proper storage when I get home.

• Like 1