Guest Suggestions

Really hoping for some Doctor Who guest announcements this weeks, or any guests from anything who I want to meet. It's been 5 full weeks without an announcement for a guest I want to meet, which I know is common for some people with specific guest requests, but I meet guests from some of the shows that are normally represented the most at SM events (DW, GoT).

I'm confident the guests will be announced, I'm just being impatient and want them now!! :clap:

PS I know SM can only announce guests when they confirm attendance, i'm not annoyed at them in anyway, I understand the process.

• Like 1

more guest suggestions tried to be realistic as possible and dfiferent lol

.chad michael murray - agent carter, one tree hill, house of wax,

. frank grillo - the purge anarchy, captain america the winter soldier

. luke evans - dracula untold, the hobbit the dosolation of smaug , fast and furious 6 , the raven

. ben foster- lone survivor, pandorum, hostage, xmen the last stand, the punisher

. zoe kravitz - divergent, xmen first class,

. jessica parker kennedy - smallville, the secret circle, black sails tv series

. laura vandervoot - smallville, bitten

. peyton list- the tomorrow people, smallville, the flash, mad men,

. jordana brewster - texas chainsaw massacre the beginning, fast and furious 1, 3, 4 ,5 ,6, 7, the faculty, dallas, american heist

. clea duvall - the faculty, argo, girl interrupted, identity,

. liza weil - the gilmore girls, how to get away with murder, dragonfly

. lin shaye- insidous 1 and 2, rosewood lane, snakes on a plane

.shawnee smith- saw 1 to 4, the grudge 3

.tobin bell , saw films aka Jigsaw, buried alive, 24, alias

.alexandra daddario - texas chainsaw 3d, new girl, hall pass, percy jackson 1 and 2 , white collar

. tania raymonde - texaschainsaw 3d, jodi arias dirty little secret , wild cherry

. A.J Cook - final destination 2, criminal minds, the virgin suicides, ripper, mothers day , tru calling

.jennifer morrison- once upon a time, warrior, star trek 2009, House M.D , how i met your mother,urban legends final cut

.rebecca gayheart urban legend, jawbreaker, dead like me , puppet

. danielle panabaker - friday 13th remake, the flash, sky high, the crazies,mr brooks, piranha 3DD arrow, girls against boys , the ward

. sara paxton - aquamarine, the last house on the left remake,shark night 3d, liars all

. arielle kebbell - the uninvited, reeker, john tucker must die, the grudge 2,90210

. emily browning - sucker punch, the uninvited, plush, lemony snickets a series of unfortunate events

.erika christensen - swimfan,flightplan, the tortured

. robin tunney - the craft, end of days, prison break

. skeet ulrich - the craft , scream

desmond harrington- wrong turn , dexter

elisha cuthbert- 24, house of wax, the girl next door

.judy greer- 13 going on 30, jawbreaker, carrie remake, dawn on the planet of the apes

. jennifer garner- electra, alias , 13 going on 30, daredevil

. amber valletta - revenge, dead silence, legends, gamer premonition

. emmanuelle chriqui - wrong turn,

. donnie wahlberg - the sixth sense, saw films

.devon sawa - final destination, nikita, idle hands

. mary elizabeth winstead- final destination 3 , black christmas , sky high, the thing remake, scott pilgrim vs the world, live free and die hard

.gina holden - saw 3D the final chapter, flash gordon tv series, final destination 3, the butterfly effect 2, suits

. karen cliche - flas gordon tv series, saw VI, lost girl

. betsy russell - saw III,saw IV, saw V ,saw VI, chain letter

. nikki reed- twilight trilogy, chain letter , thirteen, catch 44, in your eyes

.lindy booth - wrong turn, kick ass 2, crywolf

.julian morris - cry wolf, sorority row, pretty little liars, once upon a time, something wicked, 24

.briana evigan - sorority row, step up 2 the streets,S, Darko, mothers day

.jane levy - evil dead,suburgatory,

. jennifer love hewitt - ghost whisperer, hearbreakers, the client list, i know what you did last summer , i still know what you did last summer, criminal minds

. freddie prinze jr - shes all that, i know what you did last summer, i still know what you did last summer, down to you, scooby doo 1 and 2

. selma blair - hellboy, hellboy 2, cruel intentions, the sweetest thing

.sarah michelle gellar - buffy, angel, cruel intentions, ringer, i know what you did last summer, scooby doo 1 and 2, the grudge

. scout taylor compton - halloween the remake, halloween 2 remake , tripledog, the runaways, wicked little things

, danielle harris - halloween remake , halloween 2 remake, see no evil 2,hatchet 1 to 3, camp dread, stakeland

. emily van camp - revenge, captain america the winter soldier

. aimee teegarden - starcrossed, scream 4, beneath the darkness, prom

. jessica stroup - the hills have eyes 2, homecoming, prom night

. emile de ravin - once upon a time, hills have eyes 2006, lost

. emma roberts- scream 4, american horror story , wild child, we are the millers

.malcom mcdowell - halloween 2007, heroes

. ali larter- final destination, heroes,legends, final destination 2, obsessed , resident evil, legally blonde

. toni colette - hostages , in her shoes

. scott porter- hart of dixie, prom night, speedracer,

.dana davis- heroes, prom night

. christina ricci- casper, sleepy hollow, speed racer, penelope,monster,the addams family, mermaids

.laura spencer - the big bang theory, bones, sleepy hollow tv series, switched at birth

. eliza taylor - the 100

.thomas mcdonell - the 100,, the forbidden kingdom, life after beth, dark shadows, twelve

.rose mciver- once upon a time, iZombie

.brian van holt - ascension, house of wax, agents of shield, theshold, black hawk down

.tom hardy- the dark knight rises, this means war inception, lawless, warrior,locke, mad max fury road, the drop, sucker punch

.julia stiles- dexter, 10 things i hate about you , the bourne ultimatium, silver linings playbook, the bourne supremacy, the omen, save the last dance, down to you

.kirsten dunst- spiderman 1,2,3, mona lisa smile, bring it on , toy soldiers, fargo, elizabethtown, the two faces of january,marie antoinette,wimbledon, the virgin suicides, drop dead gorgeous

. luke evans - dracula untold, the hobbit the dosolation of smaug , fast and furious 6 , the raven

. ben foster- lone survivor, pandorum, hostage, xmen the last stand, the punisher

. jordana brewster - texas chainsaw massacre the beginning, fast and furious 1, 3, 4 ,5 ,6, 7, the faculty, dallas, american heist

.alexandra daddario - texas chainsaw 3d, new girl, hall pass, percy jackson 1 and 2 , white collar

. tania raymonde - texaschainsaw 3d, jodi arias dirty little secret , wild cherry

. A.J Cook - final destination 2, criminal minds, the virgin suicides, ripper, mothers day , tru calling

.jennifer morrison- once upon a time, warrior, star trek 2009, House M.D , how i met your mother,urban legends final cut

. danielle panabaker - friday 13th remake, the flash, sky high, the crazies,mr brooks, piranha 3DD arrow, girls against boys , the ward

. sara paxton - aquamarine, the last house on the left remake,shark night 3d, liars all

. arielle kebbell - the uninvited, reeker, john tucker must die, the grudge 2,90210

. emily browning - sucker punch, the uninvited, plush, lemony snickets a series of unfortunate events

.judy greer- 13 going on 30, jawbreaker, carrie remake, dawn on the planet of the apes

. mary elizabeth winstead- final destination 3 , black christmas , sky high, the thing remake, scott pilgrim vs the world, live free and die hard

.gina holden - saw 3D the final chapter, flash gordon tv series, final destination 3, the butterfly effect 2, suits

.julian morris - cry wolf, sorority row, pretty little liars, once upon a time, something wicked, 24

. jennifer love hewitt - ghost whisperer, hearbreakers, the client list, i know what you did last summer , i still know what you did last summer, criminal minds

. freddie prinze jr - shes all that, i know what you did last summer, i still know what you did last summer, down to you, scooby doo 1 and 2

.sarah michelle gellar - buffy, angel, cruel intentions, ringer, i know what you did last summer, scooby doo 1 and 2, the grudge

. scout taylor compton - halloween the remake, halloween 2 remake , tripledog, the runaways, wicked little things

, danielle harris - halloween remake , halloween 2 remake, see no evil 2,hatchet 1 to 3, camp dread, stakeland

. emma roberts- scream 4, american horror story , wild child, we are the millers

. ali larter- final destination, heroes,legends, final destination 2, obsessed , resident evil, legally blonde

. christina ricci- casper, sleepy hollow, speed racer, penelope,monster,the addams family, mermaids

.laura spencer - the big bang theory, bones, sleepy hollow tv series, switched at birth

. eliza taylor - the 100

.thomas mcdonell - the 100,, the forbidden kingdom, life after beth, dark shadows, twelve

.brian van holt - ascension, house of wax, agents of shield, theshold, black hawk down

.tom hardy- the dark knight rises, this means war inception, lawless, warrior,locke, mad max fury road, the drop, sucker punch

.julia stiles- dexter, 10 things i hate about you , the bourne ultimatium, silver linings playbook, the bourne supremacy, the omen, save the last dance, down to you

.kirsten dunst- spiderman 1,2,3, mona lisa smile, bring it on , toy soldiers, fargo, elizabethtown, the two faces of january,marie antoinette,wimbledon, the virgin suicides, drop dead gorgeous

not many then lol and sounds good if a few of them came

. eliza taylor - the 100

. eliza taylor - the 100

A lot of good horror guest suggestions on that list. Would cost me a fortune if Showmasters managed to get them all!

• Like 1

. eliza taylor - the 100

. eliza taylor - the 100

A lot of good horror guest suggestions on that list. Would cost me a fortune if Showmasters managed to get them all!

your telling me iv got to think about wat autographs I want most lol

. eliza taylor - the 100

. eliza taylor - the 100

your telling me iv got to think about wat autographs I want most lol
God this is taking forever to scroll down !!!!

Evan Rachel Wood (True Blood, The Wrestler, The Ides of March, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)
Jack Plotnick (Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, The Mentalist, Joan of Arcadia & Ellen)
Robin Tunney (Prison Break, The Mentalist, The Craft & End of Days)
Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)
Lindy Booth (Kick Ass 2, Dawn of the Dead, 4400, The Philanthropist & Cry Wolf)
Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper & How I Met Your Mother)

• Like 1

i love horror guests like people from the scream movies, halloween remakes, insidous 1 and 2, nightmare on elm street remake /originals/ friday the 13th remake/old freddy vs jason , wrong turn , jeepers creepers etc :)

Edited by bexylovescons
  • Like 1

Angel cast

Christopher walken prob diamond well worth it

Eric Roberts

And more horror film cast pls hopefully hellraiser would be fantastic with Robert englund and Friday the 13th and also chucky would be wicked all the horror main characters I can wish lol

• Like 1

Pretty please can we have

Aidan Turner

Dean O'Gorman

Richard Armitage

Luke Evans

Hugh Jackman

Michael Shanks

Jason Momoa

Joe Flanagan

Lucy Lawless

Any one else from The Hobbit/Lotr

Any one else from Stargate, Vikings and Xena

Thanks!

• Like 1

Katey Sagal , ed o'neill , Christina Applegate , David faustino, Amanda Bearse , Ted McGinley , harold Sylvester , E.E Bell , all from The Wonderful series Married...With Children :)

This would be freaking awesome! My favorite sitcom of the Late 80's and 90's :clap:

Wentworth Miller ( Prison Break !)

You have some good suggestions mate :thumbup:

• Like 1