Guest Suggestions

Just caught an old(ish) episode of Doctor Who with Billie Piper which made me think that I've missed her at every show she's done in the last few years so Billie for LFCC????

I have to agree with you i have always missed her as well so another vote for Billie to appear at LFACC

• Like 2

Marina Sirtis to accompany her Imzadi Jonathan Frakes.......Mark Hamill for us Star Wars fans.....Ian Holm for the Alien fans and his sheer amazing body of work and because he won that poll years ago...would you pay £45 for these actirs eand he won it by 4%!

• Moderators

Mark Hamill would be great , but not for more than 35-45 pounds.that's the pain limit . Carrie Fisher took to much . That was outrageous. That's why I passed on her stand and wanted no photo of her, at least not for those prices .

I can't remember exactly how much he charges but I think this has been discussed before and it was a lot more than Carrie sadly

Yes, Jewel has been before.

Any idea if there's a chance of a repeat appearance or are new guests that haven't been before usually preferred by the organisers?

Mark Hamill would be great , but not for more than 35-45 pounds.that's the pain limit . Carrie Fisher took to much . That was outrageous. That's why I passed on her stand and wanted no photo of her, at least not for those prices .

How much was she charging?

Edited by para50

Yes, Jewel has been before.

Any idea if there's a chance of a repeat appearance or are new guests that haven't been before usually preferred by the organisers?

Plenty of guests have done repeat appearances. You just normally have to wait a while. It's unlikely that guests do back to back events.

I can not understand why you invite any musician. You have so much in london great musician . As the demand would certainly be very high

Probably because it's a FILM and COMIC con.
i know, but there are a lot of Sport guests too. That's nothing to do with a film con
It's a lot harder to try and get musicians to do this sort of thing. As artists like The Rolling Stones, Bob Dillan etc. show, they carry on working well past retirement age, and during the summer and leading up to Christmas tend to be busy times for festivals and gigs. This means that they move around a lot and can be in one country one day and half way round the world the next.

If a musician does do a signing it's more likely to be in a record shop where they can sell you their new album along with their back catalogue (which the shop will provide so they don't have to). The event is then focused on them and will only last a couple of hours. So as a means of promotion, a con is not very useful to them.

Your best bet to meet a musician is at one of their gigs. I worked in the music industry for many years and I would say that sadly no musician I worked with (Famous or not) would be interested in taking part in a con. A lot of them were quite shy and didn't like meeting fans at all.

Skeet Ulrich (Jericho, Scream, Law & Order: LA, Robot Chicken & As Good As it Gets)
Bailey Chase (Buffy, Ugly Betty, Longmire & Watch Over Me)
Christine Taylor (Dodgeball, Tropic Thunder, Arrested Development & Brady Bunch)
Alexa Davalos (Clash of the Titans, Chronicles of Riddick, Mob City & Angel)
Leven Rambin (Hunger Games, Tomorrow People, Terminator: Sarah Connor , :borg: All My Children & Percy Jackson)
Adam Kaufman (Without a Trace, Dawsons Creek & Buffy)

Just come back from the Game Of Thrones Exhibition and i'm dying for some more guests from the series!

Would love any of the following:

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
Emilia Clarke

Natalie Dormer
Diana Rigg

Maisie Williams

Rory McCann

Pedro Pascal

• Like 4

• Moderators

Just come back from the Game Of Thrones Exhibition and i'm dying for some more guests from the series!

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

Emilia Clarke

Natalie Dormer

Diana Rigg

Maisie Williams

Rory McCann

Pedro Pascal

So jealous really wanted to see the Exhibition but London is such a long way for me

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

Emilia Clarke

Natalie Dormer

Diana Rigg

Maisie Williams

Rory McCann

Pedro Pascal

So jealous really wanted to see the Exhibition but London is such a long way for me

I couldn't miss it, we drove down from Manchester!

Was only like a 45 minute thing but knew I would be annoyed if I didn't!