STAN LEE extra signing on Friday for ticket holders only ...…IMPORTANT

Will there be a baggage area? For those travelling on the day? We can't check in til 3pm. Thanks

Check with your hotel, they'll likely have baggage storage even if you've not actually checked in yet.

Hi new to earls court, where will the queue be for this, or when I get there is it going to be obvious? This has made it so much easier so I can see a little more if london over the weeken, so big thanks

Go to Earls Court 1, Brompton Hall. The line should be pretty obvious.

Will there be a baggage area? For those travelling on the day? We can't check in til 3pm. Thanks

Check with your hotel, they'll likely have baggage storage even if you've not actually checked in yet.

I agree, best check with your hotel. The cloakroom is run by the venue and I honestly have no idea if it will be open during this.

Oh great sorry for questions first time coming. Okay will all the queues be signed? I know we can ask crew but me and wife in separate queues as couldn't afford 2 gold passes lol

Yes, there should be signs. You can ask crew or someone in line if you are unsure.

• Moderators

How about handing mcdonalds out while we waiting in queue :)

I think you should buy McDonalds for everyone that has answered your questions.

Edited by DavidB
  • Like 5

I agree, best check with your hotel. The cloakroom is run by the venue and I honestly have no idea if it will be open during this.

id advise leaving your luggage at the hotel concierge if you cant check in early,

:lol: well if you think I've been rude then I of course apologise, never my intention. Been answering hundreds of questions for weeks now :)

I kind of feel sorry for you. Also the fact that they're the same questions regurgitated too ;)

• Like 3

Great news! Stan really is the man! Is it just going to be the one queue going right through to see Stan of will we need to line up in separate queues depending on the ticket?

Edited by Charmer