Big Dr Who Talk for Saturday. and its going to be a very interesting

• Showmasters Admin

We are very please to announce the Dr Who Talk for Saturday

And our guests for this amazing talk are:

John Hurt

Steven Moffat

Paul McGann

This is a paid-for talk and will be sold on the days of the show. It will be held on the super stage so there will be plenty of seats available.

The talk will last for 45 minutes and the tickets will be £25 each. They will be on sale on the sales desk inside the show in Earls Court 2.

This will be one of the most interesting talks of the year for Dr Who fans, with two Doctors and Steven Moffat, head writer and executive producer who has worked with both Doctors this year on the 50th anniversary specials.

THIS IS THE ONE NOT TO BE MISSED

See you all there very soon :dance::dance:

Showmasters

• Like 2

Awesome! Thanks very much SM! Can't wait. Will need to shuffle around Saturday plans but this is a must!

Just to confirm, is this included in the Gold Pass or do we need to buy tickets? Thanks!

SO going to be there! Would tickets for this be already for sale on the friday? The Saturday is gonna be so busy with so many things to do, I rather get all the ticket buying out of the way the day before.

Right I'm defiantly going!

I really hoped Jenna might have been in this panel, but I'm not fussed as I'm meeting her. May try make her own talk :)

VERY lucky to have 'graced' the company of Moffat twice in the same day however!

• Like 1

SO going to be there! Would tickets for this be already for sale on the friday? The Saturday is gonna be so busy with so many things to do, I rather get all the ticket buying out of the way the day before.

I was hoping not but they did say 'days of the show'. I wanted to get as close as possible, and I'm only going on the Saturday :P

I was hoping not but they did say 'days of the show'. I wanted to get as close as possible, and I'm only going on the Saturday :P

You and me both ;) But yup, going the whole weekend. Not want to miss a single second of this whole event.

Days of the show...., do they mean DAY of the show, the show being the talk, in which case the tickets would only be sold on the Saturday OR did they mean DAYS of the show, the show being the LFCC itself, then it would include the Friday as well (And technically the Sunday, but I doubt anyone will buy a ticket for a talk that was the previous day, hehe) as a day on which they sell tickets.

Since as far as I know there is only ONE of these talks, as the guests are only there on the Saturday...That's why I'm slightly confused.

Edited by Vhiper

Is this free for Gold pass owners?

If you have a regular gold pass then this should be free.

Indeed it should be. Usually in the announcement SM say if it's not. Still like to have these things confirmed though.

Especially since Stan and the GoT screening aren't.

• Moderators

All paid for activities usually go on sale from Friday opening - it would have been stated in the first post if this was an exception.

This is a paid-for talk and will be sold on the days of the show. [...] They will be on sale on the sales desk inside the show in Earls Court 2.

You and me both ;) But yup, going the whole weekend. Not want to miss a single second of this whole event.

Days of the show...., do they mean DAY of the show, the show being the talk, in which case the tickets would only be sold on the Saturday OR did they mean DAYS of the show, the show being the LFCC itself, then it would include the Friday as well (And technically the Sunday, but I doubt anyone will buy a ticket for a talk that was the previous day, hehe) as a day on which they sell tickets.

Since as far as I know there is only ONE of these talks, as the guests are only there on the Saturday...That's why I'm slightly confused.

I presume, from the second sentence, that they mean the 'show' as LFCC :)

Another stupid question... on the schedule there's a Doctor Who talk mentioned on Sunday, too... will it be on on both days? or are they two different talks? I can't do the one on Saturday i have too many clashes. :(

Edited by Sheldine Cooper

Another stupid question... on the schedule there's a Doctor Who talk mentioned on Sunday, too... will it be on on both days? or are they two different talks? I can't do the one on Saturday i have too many clashes. :(

The Sunday one is free and will be different to the Saturday one, but it has not yet been said who's taking part in it.

The Sunday one is free and will be different to the Saturday one, but it has not yet been said who's taking part in it.

I see... well i have a Gold pass so they're all free to me anyway lol... pity... yeah i think i really can't make Saturday... oh well... :( Thanks for the response :)