ROUGH LFCC Layout

Though to be honest - I didn't feel comfortable eating the sweets - felt like nuts on a bar, never know whose been touching them... :whistling:

We have a general office gopher at work. He is a food bag dipper unfortunately never washes his hands. Reminds me I need to pack my wet wipes!

• Like 1

This is going to sound really stupid but here goes:

I'm not getting a Stan Lee auto, I simply can't afford it. But because he's signing out in the hall, do you reckon I'll still be able to 'spot' and 'see' the legend from afar at least with my eyes? xD

I'm not getting a Stan Lee auto, I simply can't afford it. But because he's signing out in the hall, do you reckon I'll still be able to 'spot' and 'see' the legend from afar at least with my eyes? xD

The in the hall part is the presigning only. Unless I am understanding things wrong there will be one line for this only. No chance to linger around. As for the regular signings I am pretty sure his area will be separated. It's going to be VERY crowded for him, so extra crowd trying to get a glimpse can get very dangerous for everyone involved.

• Like 1

The in the hall part is the presigning only. Unless I am understanding things wrong there will be one line for this only. No chance to linger around. As for the regular signings I am pretty sure his area will be separated. It's going to be VERY crowded for him, so extra crowd trying to get a glimpse can get very dangerous for everyone involved.

Oh okay, I see. Thanks anyway...

• Moderators

Generally there isn't much of a 'queue' per se for VQs (although first thing in the morning occasionally it can happen) but you do need to pick one up for every guest you plan to see that is on the system. (You can have VQs for as many guests as you want at the same time).

It's usually the bigger guests but it's pretty obvious as they'll be a member of staff at the end of the queue handing out tickets and stopping anyone without them from joining the queue. There should also be a sign with the VT numbers that can queue written on it.

Can those who are at the preview tonight confirm whether the layout is the same as or different to the rough one posted on here? Thanks!

Yes, it is pretty much the same as the rough one shows!

• Moderators

Can those who are at the preview tonight confirm whether the layout is the same as or different to the rough one posted on here? Thanks!

I didn't have any photoshoots so didn't really notice but my sister says photo E and photo F are swapped from the plan.

First time coming to this event and I couldn't believe that the event was so busy and when I arrived had no clue which queue to use and as did many others this was a bit disappointing.

All the staff were very helpful and patient. When I was queuing up for the stan lee photo-shoot people would cut right through when we were already squashed in, the staff tried to tell people but I guess some didn't want to listen.

I heard some of the stalls saying that people were not stopping and looking at their stalls as there wasn't sufficient room and the main aisle kept getting blocked, something to look at in the future.

Stupid quest but erm, where's the artist alley? I didn't see any of the events that were meant to be happening for the artist alley (I was where the comic section is). Did they just all happen really early and I missed them all?

Also, it says there's meant to be a BJD (ball-jointed doll) display, but again I didn't see it. :< And there was meant to be a talk on them too which I wanted to see since I collect them. I'm going again tomorrow so want to know if these things are there and where and what time they generally happen, since they're not big enough to be announced on the schedule.

Edited by retconned