Stan Lee POP exclusive for LFCC

Yeah unfortunately £45 is the price, leaves a rather sour taste in the mouth to be honest.

ALL other Stan Lee pop vinyls have been $15-$25 at the various cons. This one works out 3-4 times more expensive. To me it's ripping off the fans plain and simple.

I will not be buying one now.

They are also already selling them to fans. So there will be less than 1000 at the show itself.

Someone mentioned that have already been on Ebay for £100+ :thumbdown:

Batman Comics are the only ones selling them on ebay at the minute for £100 plus!

Think Jason needs to have a word!! If there are only 1000 and they have 100 and selling them before LFCC it a joke

Yeah unfortunately £45 is the price, leaves a rather sour taste in the mouth to be honest.

ALL other Stan Lee pop vinyls have been $15-$25 at the various cons. This one works out 3-4 times more expensive. To me it's ripping off the fans plain and simple.

They are also already selling them to fans. So there will be less than 1000 at the show itself.

Where has it been confirmed as £45 - All I can find is that 1 tweet...

+1 as I wont be paying that for a bit of plastic!

It's on the facebook page of the comic shop selling them, not sure if I'm allowed to link to it here or not. They're also offering them signed by Stan for £125. It's a total rip off.

But unfortunately it seems that it's their exclusive that will be bringing to the show and not a show exclusive itself.

It's on the facebook page of the comic shop selling them, not sure if I'm allowed to link to it here or not. They're also offering them signed by Stan for £125. It's a total rip off.

But unfortunately it seems that it's their exclusive that will be bringing to the show and not a show exclusive itself.

I linked to a twitter earlier and no-one has mentioned an issue

Ive seen that one tweet selling them for £45 and batman comics selling them on eBay for £100 plus but no official word from anyone else. I would assume it wouldnt just be one shop selling them due to the two differnt prices so far.

Hey #pop vinyls people! The pops are £45 each. Im sorry can't do cheaper. In the uk we have vat tax 20% and tax and import duties of over 2k

So that explains that then, blame the tax man. I wonder how others manage!

Where was that from?

Just spoke to Limited Edition Comix on Facebook who confirmed that Alternate Universe has the exclusive rights to sell them in the UK at the show which was the twitter link I posted earlier from that guy who mentioned the £45 price tag :(