We have 2 Batmobiles coming to LFCC 1966 and 1989 Versions

Probably a silly question, can you sit in them or not?? I only ask as when these were on display at the motor museum in Keswick I managed to get a photo in one of the vehicles

No. As far as my experience at con goes, display cars are for display only. You can go up to them and get your pic taken but not get in them :)

Edited by AxelV

• Moderators

Probably a silly question, can you sit in them or not?? I only ask as when these were on display at the motor museum in Keswick I managed to get a photo in one of the vehicles

No. As far as my experience at con god, display cars are for display only. You can go up to them and get your pic taken but not get in them :)

Yeh that's what I expected, still great to have them at the show!!

As I'm coming to LFCC alone, would the crew take a photo of me with the batmobiles using me phone s if I asked nicely? :)

I'm hoping that there'll be someone on hand to take a photo as I'm flying solo too
There wasn't anyone to take your picture last year with ecto 1 but if you ask another attendee nice enough I'm sure they'd happily do it, I'm always happy to help if anyone needs it :)
  • Like 1

I'd happliy pay £5 to have photos taken with the static cars (like the prop shoots) at least then you are getting a photo taken without inconsiderate folk (and sadly there are enough lol) walking into the shot or walking in front of you etc.

• Like 2

• Moderators

I'd happliy pay £5 to have photos taken with the static cars (like the prop shoots) at least then you are getting a photo taken without inconsiderate folk (and sadly there are enough lol) walking into the shot or walking in front of you etc.

Completely agree with this would be happy to pay for a professional shot with the vehicles

• Like 1