IMPORTANT: Shop Closing Dates

• Showmasters Admin

Our online shop closing dates for London Film & Comic Con are as follows:

The shop will be closed to International Orders on Friday June 20th at midnight. Any orders placed after this date for countries outside of the UK will be cancelled.

The shop will be closed to UK orders on Thursday June 26th at midnight.

This is to make sure that all orders posted will make it to their destination in time for the event. Any tickets left over once the shop is closed will be on sale at the Ticket Sales desk at the event.

What if a guest is announced after the closing date and we want a shoot with them, will it be an on the day job, first come first serve?

Unfortunately so

Thanks! :) There very well could be some wild running to the desk then haha.

What if a guest is announced after the closing date and we want a shoot with them, will it be an on the day job, first come first serve?

Lets hope for some nice announcements then before friday and on friday ;)

Thanks SM for the heads up! :)

• Like 1

Minchb:- NO RUNNING, otherwise Too Tall will strike you down with the leaser beams from his eyes! :P

And don't forget that flames from his... ummmm.... nevermind... :whistling:

Hahaha! That's hilarious! I will pick up the pace whilst walking then ;)

i've just ordered the rest of my photo and entry tickets so i just need to get train tickets now and hope and pray that none of my photoshoots are before10 am. Even by getting the first train of the day, that's the earliest i can be there. :eek:

• Like 1

Does this mean that double photoshoots will not become available online? :( would've loved to have an adama double in pre-sale! (if there was any of that going on)

There could be some last minute additions of course. But at this point it is unlikely that any additional shoots will be sold online.

There was a recorded delivery 'while you were out' card on the mat when I got back from work... gonna get on the old bike and head to the sorting office tomorrow - that'll be the last of the photoshoots - unless it isn't ;)

I really hope there are no hugely popular photoshoots announced after the shop closing date. I always get my tickets well in advance to avoid any delays, but last year the DS9 photo was announced late-on and was only available at the show.

Ended up wasting an hour of the preview night queueing for it, just so I wouldn't miss out.

• Like 1