Those with early bird entry tickets...

Have a gold pass this year, but normally do a pay on the day early bird as its usually the shorter q.

But used to aim to get to the venues for about 7:30 at the latest, means lots of standing around but even then you possibly wont be the first person there. but you will be able to see the doors.

Well I've not been to lfcc before. I was planning on being there at 9am with earlybird ticket so then I can join a moving queue rather than stationary one. ;)

It makes the queue feel shorter if its moving. lol!

Edited by LadyDeTemps

With the announcement that Stan Lee will be doing more photoshoots I would suspect more people will queue up even earlier now to try and gain a low VT ticket for him.

• Like 1

With the announcement that Stan Lee will be doing more photoshoots I would suspect more people will queue up even earlier now to try and gain a low VT ticket for him.

Shame there isn't a queue for people not going to see stan lee. ;)

Or even give him his own dedicated VQ ticket desk.

Edited by LadyDeTemps
  • Like 1

Shame there isn't a queue for people not going to see stan lee. ;)

Or even give him his own dedicated VQ ticket desk.

Indeed, would be good if there were separate queues for stan lee and non stan lee!

• Like 1

So what you are telling me is even with an early bird ticket that I have, and I arrive only at let s say 9 a.m I may have to queue for even I say more than an hour outside ( maybe with rainn ) to get inside the convention???

Then I hope that the photo shoots only start around 12 pm as I have booked 6 of them.

So what you are telling me is even with an early bird ticket that I have, and I arrive only at let s say 9 a.m I may have to queue for even I say more than an hour outside ( maybe with rainn ) to get inside the convention???

Then I hope that the photo shoots only start around 12 pm as I have booked 6 of them.

Yes, you will have a queue to join and wait in whilst people filter in, i doubt even the gold passes will be able to rock up at 9 and wonder straight in with out a wait. How long the wait will be is anyones guess depends on how many people are there how many can get through the door safely and how fast the ticket checkers are.

and its a British Summer, so be ready for rain, storms, hail, heat waves, and possibly frogs and locusts.

this could morph into a Wimbledon Tennis SW19 3-night camping on the pavement expedition!

Union Jack bunting! hamper! BBQ! Pimms! Strawberries!

Come On Timmy! (or should that be: Come On Stan Lee!)

• Like 3

this could morph into a Wimbledon Tennis SW19 3-night camping on the pavement expedition!

Union Jack bunting! hamper! BBQ! Pimms! Strawberries!

Come On Timmy! (or should that be: Come On Stan Lee!)

A little bit of me would be so very happy to see people camping out over night for this, it would certainly take the event to the next level of awesomeness.

Please could all cosplayers come early and entertain us early queuers!? :whistling:

Well, (apart from being in cosplay) I'll be bringing either some crochet or my drop spindle and some fibre to do while I'm queueing...which should be entertaining.