The countdown begins.... 6 weeks to go!

• Showmasters Admin

It's now 39 days to go, and you've been pretty busy guessing who is going to be announced tomorrow - how about another clue, our guest is probably more famous for their work behind the camera...

Now I've teased you with that how about another great announcement with no teasing neccessary?

London Film and Comic Con is proud to host Gibson Guitars at their very first LFCC convention. Gibson Guitars will be exhibiting over all three days in Earls Court 2 and will be holding a very special cosplay competition.

For all those cosplayers in full, quality costume, please stop by the Gibson Guitar booth to register and have your picture taken with one of their amazing guitars. Your picture will then be uploaded to the Gibson Guitars Facebook page and the image with the most likes, wins!

gibsonguitars001.jpg

The winner of the competition will walk away with their very own 2014 Gibson USA Les Paul Signature electric guitar in Caribbean Blue! Check out http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/2014/Les-Paul-Signature.aspx

guitar001.jpg

Watch this space for terms and conditions. In the meantime, let the LFCC countdown continue - and a one, two three four!

For more information, check out www.gibson.com
  • Like 1

It's now 39 days to go, and you've been pretty busy guessing who is going to be announced tomorrow - how about another clue, our guest is probably more famous for their work behind the camera...

hmmm I'm going with Joss Whedon.
  • Like 3

hmmm I'm going with Joss Whedon.

Don't even joke about something like that :)

• Like 2

Now that sounds like a quality guest. It could be anything from a director to a producer to a screenwriter and even cinematographers (even though I can imagine the market not being that big on that in a con like that. Perhaps better suited for Autographica).

Exciting!

how about another clue, our guest is probably more famous for their work behind the camera...

The wording here suggests that it is someone who is also (even just maybe occasionally) in front of the camera but is known mostly for their work behind.

So we're looking for someone who is probably recognisable in front of the camera but much better known behind it.

George Lucas was in Episode III ... maybe Jett gave a good report to his dad after his appearance last year. :-)

how about another clue, our guest is probably more famous for their work behind the camera...

The wording here suggests that it is someone who is also (even just maybe occasionally) in front of the camera but is known mostly for their work behind.

So we're looking for someone who is probably recognisable in front of the camera but much better known behind it.

George Lucas was in Episode III ... maybe Jett gave a good report to his dad after his appearance last year. :-)

I would love it to be George have three things for him to sign. :)

Stephen King has done a fair few cameos in his time & he's definitely more famous for his work behind the camera, not too mention he's a legend! Please be Stephen King.

• Like 4

WOW awesome!!! any chance of any musicians attending?

Now I've teased you with that how about another great announcement with no teasing neccessary?

London Film and Comic Con is proud to host Gibson Guitars at their very first LFCC convention. Gibson Guitars will be exhibiting over all three days in Earls Court 2 and will be holding a very special cosplay competition.

For all those cosplayers in full, quality costume, please stop by the Gibson Guitar booth to register and have your picture taken with one of their amazing guitars. Your picture will then be uploaded to the Gibson Guitars Facebook page and the image with the most likes, wins!

gibsonguitars001.jpg

The winner of the competition will walk away with their very own 2014 Gibson USA Les Paul Signature electric guitar in Caribbean Blue! Check out http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/2014/Les-Paul-Signature.aspx

guitar001.jpg

Watch this space for terms and conditions. In the meantime, let the LFCC countdown continue - and a one, two three four!

Stephen King has done a fair few cameos in his time & he's definitely more famous for his work behind the camera, not too mention he's a legend! Please be Stephen King.

I like this idea... But even IF he was £10 per Auto I'd need £600 to get all my books signed :)

• Like 4

gibsonguitars001.jpg

guitar001.jpg

I like the Black Cat pic :)

• Like 1

Kathleen Kennedy? LOL as if! Anyway she's FAR too big.

And not to mention busy! But I think you and me would be over the moon if it was her though.

VERY busy :) I do, I think we'd be ecstatic if it was her, cos I still have lots of stuff for her to sign... This time I'd go without wearing the bowler hat LOL

KathleenKennedyandIIMG_2744_zps61d58a05.

Perhaps its Frank because he has been in front of the camera as well (like I need to tell you :) P.S. I love your pic.

Edited by KingRichard76