Stan Lee - Clarification

Too Tall, I'm wanting to get a autograph from Stan on the friday evening preview, but what happens if there's a big queue as I cannot stand too long due to myself being disabled and my mom (whom is my carer) has a bad back.

Drop the office a line marked FAO TooTall and explain your problem. TooTall will help you figure out things.

Thanks for letting me know :-)

We're going Friday and Saturday and my son has autism. I hope this isn't the Newcastle entrance policy again.

Are the virtual tickets capped at at amount? Will everyone who gets one be guaranteed an autograph or can they sell out?

Normally after a certain amount of tickets are given out the crew warns people that they may not get seen anymore. A VQ ticket does not guarantee you an autograph.

I'm even considering moving a photoshoot to saturday to ensure I can get Mr Lee's autograph on the Friday... But it's good to know that SM are considering the ramifications of having such highly popular guests and trying to make sure that everyone can get a chance to see them over the weekend.

Hopefully It'll all run smoothly and the show can continue to grow and prosper because of it.

• Moderators

SM are well aware of how crazy it'll be - LFCC always is. They've developed things over the years to make the larger guest experiences better, and so I don't think anyone should be considering avoiding the event. Just takes a little organisation on both sides - organisers AND attendees :)

I am disabled one of the reasons I got the gold ticket. Last time at Olympia the crew were wonderful, they have always done what they can to help out. Same with the problems with half of my photo ops, they were sent out very quickly to me. I don't mind waiting an hour, as long as I can sit down and come back. I don't to q jump (more than the gold ticket allows), So far just two autos and like 6 photo ops at the moment lol

• Showmasters Admin

Too Tall, I'm wanting to get a autograph from Stan on the friday evening preview, but what happens if there's a big queue as I cannot stand too long due to myself being disabled and my mom (whom is my carer) has a bad back.

Drop the office a line marked FAO TooTall and explain your problem. TooTall will help you figure out things.

We're going Friday and Saturday and my son has autism. I hope this isn't the Newcastle entrance policy again.

Please do email in.

• Showmasters Admin

This is just a small question and minor detail. When do they mark the SL? Case for instance you stand in the queue and it takes longer than expected and you have to run for a photoshoot, not unheard of ;)

It'll likely be upon entry to the queue. Should you need to leave before getting your auto just talk to the crew member on the queue and they'll sort it out. I'll make sure there is a system in place.

• Like 1

Useful to know beforehand. is there a limit to how many items that Stan will sign per person and I presume he will not be personalising with the numbers involved ?

Whenever a VQ system is in operation the limit is 5 items. If Stan will have a lower limit this will be announced in time.

Please do email in.

Done, sent TooTall a email.

This is just a small question and minor detail. When do they mark the SL? Case for instance you stand in the queue and it takes longer than expected and you have to run for a photoshoot, not unheard of ;)

It'll likely be upon entry to the queue. Should you need to leave before getting your auto just talk to the crew member on the queue and they'll sort it out. I'll make sure there is a system in place.

Great!! :)

Should i be worried? All this talk about wristbands etc what about us mortals who are just turning up on the day and just want one autograph from him? Have i got three different ques to wait through before i get a chance? Hoping to get him on the Friday cos i just know for a fact i will not stand a hope in hell in getting him sat or sun:(

Should i be worried? All this talk about wristbands etc what about us mortals who are just turning up on the day and just want one autograph from him? Have i got three different ques to wait through before i get a chance? Hoping to get him on the Friday cos i just know for a fact i will not stand a hope in hell in getting him sat or sun:(

It seems like there's going to be two different queues: one for those with wristbands and one for you mere mortals with a VQ ticket. I'd say if you turn up early on Friday, you have a good chance of getting one.

you say there will be two queues one for priority and one for virtual tickets on the day..........

..is the priority queue going to be seen first then the virtual tickets on the day

you say there will be two queues one for priority and one for virtual tickets on the day..........

..is the priority queue going to be seen first then the virtual tickets on the day

I have asked TooTall to reply to this. Unfortunately the other mods were not involved with setting up this clarification, so we simply don't know. As it's been Easter unfortunately not all questions were answered right away, sorry for that.

This is the response I just got:

As the numbers get low in the booth it will be loaded with people from the priority queue, if there is no one in the priority queue then we'll up the VT numbers and let some of them in to keep the queue full.

So basically it's kind of a mixture. The VT tickets will not have to wait until all attendees who have the priviledge to join the Priority Queue will have gone through. As there's no day assigned to the tickets if all priority people would get seen first then technically no one else would get seen until Sunday late afternoon - as long as the ticket holder hasn't gone through already they can join the line whenever they want.

• Like 1

My son has autism and we have been attending LFCC every year since 2012 and never had any problems. Contact Too Tall, he has been very helpful with us!

• Like 1

Sorry if I missed this being asked, or have miss understood! For Comic Gold passes…...

Are you able to be part of priority queuing for a photoshoot OR the talk OR the signature queue? And not two or all?

And also, When are these passes being sent out? Just So I don't panic the whole time! :D

Thankyou again for all your hard work, you guys rock it every year! :wub:

Sorry if I missed this being asked, or have miss understood! For Comic Gold passes…...

Are you able to be part of priority queuing for a photoshoot OR the talk OR the signature queue? And not two or all?

And also, When are these passes being sent out? Just So I don't panic the whole time! :D

Thankyou again for all your hard work, you guys rock it every year! :wub:

It's all in the first post. ;)

Comic Gold gets priority queueing for photos and autographs both. Also Comic Gold gets access to the Meet and Greet with Stan Lee, the Evening with Stan Lee and Audience sith Stan Lee.

TooTall is clarifying the procedure for Gold Passes. In the prior years nothing was mailed. You brought your print out and got the ticket on the day.

• Like 1