Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story

Mr. Ralph

Southland Tales

Dr. Soberin Exx

Boston Legal (TV Series)

Dr. Zachary Simon

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0035664/

• 2 weeks later...

Ah Showmasters, you're gonna cost me a fortune! Another one for my "must have" list!

Don't forget, as well as being excellent in Moonlighting, and sublime in Revenge Of The Nerds, he was also brilliant as Miles, Tom Cruise's best friend in Risky Business! I will deffo be getting my Risky Business Bluray signed :dance:

"Sometimes you gotta say "What the F*ck", make your move. Joel, every now and then, saying "What the F*ck", brings freedom. Freedom brings opportunity, opportunity makes your future."

Oh, and I almost forgot - Better Off Dead! :clap:

TOP guest!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh wow just seen this its Herbert Viola! I was obsessed with Moonlighting as a teenager and used to watch it every day, I even used to have a swing coat like Maddie's and the hair. I think I shall have to add him to my list which seems to be getting longer, was originally only going to have a wander and meet friends for a drink (or several) may have to get the early entry at this rate.

Maybe one day we will get to see Bruce,Cybill and Allyce as well now that would be a reunion.

Edited by buffy2k

Oh yes and I remember the woolly bully thing as well. Everything about Moonlighting was funny.

Used to love it when Maddie would come into the office and slam the door in a huff when David, Herbert and McGillicuddy would be doing the limbo dancing or something else off the wall, its a classic may go to my dvds tonight now for a recap.

Edited by buffy2k
  • Like 1

Oh yes and I remember the woolly bully thing as well. Everything about Moonlighting was funny.

He's also in better off dead and the revenge of the nerds films which are great, I totally recommend them :smile:

Edited by stevie_g