Cerina-Vincent--Nude-Photoshoots-8.jpg

Cabin Fever

Not Another Teen Movie

Power Rangers Lost Galaxy

Returned to House on the Haunted Hill

Walking Dead webisode

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0898597/

Edited by showmasters

Does anyone know where icanget power rangers pics from for cerina to sign? Cant print as never fibd high enough res photos.

LFCC will most likely have something from Power Rangers Lost Galaxy or are you looking for something in particular, I have found you could copy a picture from the internet to a SD card or an USB and find a place like Boots that can print 10 x 8's

Does anyone know where icanget power rangers pics from for cerina to sign? Cant print as never fibd high enough res photos.

LFCC will most likely have something from Power Rangers Lost Galaxy or are you looking for something in particular, I have found you could copy a picture from the internet to a SD card or an USB and find a place like Boots that can print 10 x 8's

I have tried that thanks. And no image I can find is in high enough resolution to give a good enough print. Thanks

On a sidenote... How did she get all that hair in the PR helmet? :o

Duh, it's not the actual actor it's a suit actor. The only time they're in the suit is when they're helmetless and JDF is the only one who does his own stunts in the suit. (It's a known fact that the actual actors who play the unmorphed rangers/sentai team do not play the actual morphed/henshin rangers) ¬__¬

On a sidenote... How did she get all that hair in the PR helmet? :o

Duh, it's not the actual actor it's a suit actor. The only time they're in the suit is when they're helmetless and JDF is the only one who does his own stunts in the suit. (It's a known fact that the actual actors who play the unmorphed rangers/sentai team do not play the actual morphed/henshin rangers) ¬__¬

I was just joking man, I'm not retarded -.-'