ANSWERS to FAQs

Too Tall

Can a friend join me in the queue for autographs just to keep me company and not buy an autograph? Same question for photoshoots. I know for autographs they must buy a VQ ticket, but will this allow them to go right up to the table with me, or do I need to ditch them?

Can a friend join me in the queue for autographs just to keep me company and not buy an autograph? Same question for photoshoots. I know for autographs they must buy a VQ ticket, but will this allow them to go right up to the table with me, or do I need to ditch them?

Autographs: yes - but VQ tickets are free, you don't have to buy them. They can go with you to the table. No for the photos, sorry.

I have eb sat tickets but if i pop in on friday(pay at door) can i buy Michael Beihn photo tickets to use on the sat? i'm assuming there will be less queing on the fri.

Yes, that won't be a problem. Photo shoot tickets for all days will be available on the sales table.

• Like 1

Autographs: yes - but VQ tickets are free, you don't have to buy them. They can go with you to the table. No for the photos, sorry.

I have eb sat tickets but if i pop in on friday(pay at door) can i buy Michael Beihn photo tickets to use on the sat? i'm assuming there will be less queing on the fri.

Yes, that won't be a problem. Photo shoot tickets for all days will be available on the sales table.

Thanks very much.

Is there any way to find out which guest photos are sold out? I noticed the other that there was only a few left on the shop. Does that mean that just about all of them are sold out or were they just taken down due to it being close to the event?

The latter would make sense since you're still announcing guests and photos for them cannot be purchased.

Edited by Groge511

The online shop closed a little while ago to give them a chance to send out the last ordered tickets before the event. Everything leftover plus any new ones will be sold at the event.

Ok cool, thanks for your reply :)

I have a silly question.

I'm cosplaying over the weekend, in which my hands will be covered. I'm worried that with the stamp system in place will I be able to get in and out of the different venues? Is there a way around this, could I perhaps get a piece of paper/ticket stamped?

I have a silly question.

I'm cosplaying over the weekend, in which my hands will be covered. I'm worried that with the stamp system in place will I be able to get in and out of the different venues? Is there a way around this, could I perhaps get a piece of paper/ticket stamped?

Erm... no it's handstamps. It's "bodyspecific" so to speak. Do you have any non covered pieces of skin? ;)

I have a silly question.

I'll be the red shirt on the door on Fri and Saturday, if you're having any issues with the handstamp thing - find me and we'll get it sorted somehow :)

• Like 1

I have a silly question.

I'll be the red shirt on the door on Fri and Saturday, if you're having any issues with the handstamp thing - find me and we'll get it sorted somehow :)

I'll be in a Zentai suit, only skin I'll have on show is my face.

I'd rather not have a stamp on my forehead :P But thanks for answering.

Pick an area of skin that's easy to access quickly and then cover up again.

I won't have any, it's a sealed suit. My girlfriend is doing Deadpool and won't have any skin on show. Where I'm doing Cable and will only have my face on show.

I'm sure they'll be a way to work it out on the day though, i'm hoping. :D

Pick an area of skin that's easy to access quickly and then cover up again.

I won't have any, it's a sealed suit. My girlfriend is doing Deadpool and won't have any skin on show. Where I'm doing Cable and will only have my face on show.

I'm sure they'll be a way to work it out on the day though, i'm hoping. :D

Neck is fairly accessible :) Or the suit itself?

I'll see if I can get a hold of one of our on the door crew to solve this. You honestly have me stumped. :lol:

As I mentioned, I'll be around the door both Friday and Saturday, so will sort something with cases like this as appropriate.

I'll see if I can get a hold of one of our on the door crew to solve this. You honestly have me stumped. :lol:

Sorry, I didn't mean to cause such a fuss :S. I appreciate your help, I'll look out for red shirts/pit bosses on the day to get in. Thanks again

• Like 1

As I mentioned, I'll be around the door both Friday and Saturday, so will sort something with cases like this as appropriate.

Thank you - half time was over before I got around to email you. :smile:

• Like 1

I know this is one of those how long is a piece of string type questions but...

I always buy my door tickets and photoshoots in advance to avoid potential problems like this but with the announcement of Michael Biehn (my favourite guest of the show and someone I have wanted to meet for years) I am concerned about managing to gett a photoshoot with him.

I have my standard entry ticket already for the Sunday, so basically do I stand a realistic chance of getting a photoshoot with him if I'm queuing up for the photoshoot ticket on the day?

I only ask because once I stood in line for 30mins at CM:MK for a Brian Blessed photo and was shocked that when I got to the front of the line it had sold out. I would be gutted to miss out on this one.

How fast/slow moving are these photoshoot lines as well? I would hate to be stuck in a queue for a massive amount of time only to miss out on VT numbers for the likes of Carrie Fisher and Ian McDiarmid who I want to see.

Also, on the day can you upgrade/pay the difference on a standard ticket to do early entry? (What are my options if a photoshoot turns out to be before standard entry time?)

This is building up to be my most stressful show ever.

Thanks for any information.

Edited by Dent_1

I know this is one of those how long is a piece of string type questions but...

I always buy my door tickets and photoshoots in advance to avoid potential problems like this but with the announcement of Michael Biehn (my favourite guest of the show and someone I have wanted to meet for years) I am concerned about managing to gett a photoshoot with him.

I have my standard entry ticket already for the Sunday, so basically do I stand a realistic chance of getting a photoshoot with him if I'm queuing up for the photoshoot ticket on the day?

I only ask because once I stood in line for 30mins at CM:MK for a Brian Blessed photo and was shocked that when I got to the front of the line it had sold out. I would be gutted to miss out on this one.

How fast/slow moving are these photoshoot lines as well? I would hate to be stuck in a queue for a massive amount of time only to miss out on VT numbers for the likes of Carrie Fisher and Ian McDiarmid who I want to see.

Also, on the day can you upgrade/pay the difference on a standard ticket to do early entry? (What are my options if a photoshoot turns out to be before standard entry time?)

This is building up to be my most stressful show ever.

Thanks for any information.

It's easy enough to upgrade to earlybird, just joint the queue for 'pay on the day' early bird and pay the extra when you get to the tills.

I know there is going to be a big team on the sales desk to get everyone dealt with as quickly as possible, but I would probably recommend grabbing your VT tickets first, then joining the sales queue.

Morning All. My tickets didn't arrive for either my early bird or photoshoot with Stan Lee. I've been told to print confirmation and the email. Which queue do I join on the day and what time do you think I should arrive at the venue to start queuing? Thanks all. Adam

• Showmasters Admin

Queue A at EC2 - The Pr-Paid queue. They'll let you in. You'll then need to go to the sales desk. There will be a special line for enquiries like yours.

As for time, sorry that's your call.

• Like 1

Queue A at EC2 - The Pr-Paid queue. They'll let you in. You'll then need to go to the sales desk. There will be a special line for enquiries like yours.

As for time, sorry that's your call.

Thanks for the swift response. Looking forward to the event.