Stan Lee Photo Ops Back On Sale Now! Limited Stocks

I would beg, borrow or steal to get a ticket ASAP.

Technically I have the money at the moment, but I haven't got my food shopping in for the next two weeks, council tax is due, managed to get TV Licensing to back off for another few weeks- in two weeks time I know I'd be comfy enough financially to buy a ticket hence why I'd like to know what hte possibility is of tickets still being available in a fortnights time.

Silly newbie type question I know, but ask it still I will.

Whats the guarantee/possibility that the tickets will still be available in a few weeks time? Will we get some kind of heads up or something?

Guarantee? None I'm afraid. Personal estimate? Very low chances at the going rate.

The office always tries to give a heads up. But unfortunately sometimes there's just such a sudden spur of orders that the tickets sell out before a warning can be given.

• Like 1

Hi,

Just wanted to ask... If have a photoshoot ticket for Stan Lee higher than 400+ but have a normal Gold Pass.... Is it possible to go for early shoot or stick to late shoot ?

You just show your Gold Pass and can go to the front. If you rather want the early shoot that's not a problem.

How do the Silver passes work with regard to the gold passes for photo ops - is it a mingled queue or are they queuing behind the golds but infront of the standards? Asking as the Comic golds have sold out, the standard golds will almost certainly do so to and with the silver passes there are going to be a lot of people with wrist bands...

How do the Silver passes work with regard to the gold passes for photo ops - is it a mingled queue or are they queuing behind the golds but infront of the standards? Asking as the Comic golds have sold out, the standard golds will almost certainly do so to and with the silver passes there are going to be a lot of people with wrist bands...

We're waiting for clarification on that. Unfortunately right now the mods have no info. A mod will post as soon as we know.

From the wording on the forum I would think the Silver Passes only get priority queueing for comic and related guests in the photo session too - but that's my personal interpretation and not confirmed.

• Like 1

We're waiting for clarification on that. Unfortunately right now the mods have no info. A mod will post as soon as we know.

From the wording on the forum I would think the Silver Passes only get priority queueing for comic and related guests in the photo session too - but that's my personal interpretation and not confirmed.

but...but...but...but... its only 176 days to go..... :crying:

Silly newbie type question I know, but ask it still I will.

Whats the guarantee/possibility that the tickets will still be available in a few weeks time? Will we get some kind of heads up or something?

Guarantee? None I'm afraid. Personal estimate? Very low chances at the going rate.

The office always tries to give a heads up. But unfortunately sometimes there's just such a sudden spur of orders that the tickets sell out before a warning can be given.

*Does happy dance*

I now have to get ready to get ready to meet Stan :)

• Like 1

Photoshoots are always fast no matter what the line is like - If you want a quick word with the stars then the autograph line is the palce for that, though with Stan's popularity be prepared to be hurried on the both the people behind you and the staff.

• Like 1

It didn't quite take 175 days for the answer. ;)

The silvers do not get priority at the photo sessions. So basically it will be a mingled queue behind the gold pass holders.

It didn't quite take 175 days for the answer. ;)

The silvers do not get priority at the photo sessions. So basically it will be a mingled queue behind the gold pass holders.

It's going to be a long priority queue then what with Standard gold pass holders, Comic gold pass holders and silver pass holders too - all getting priority

• 3 weeks later...

Surprised these are still available - but YAY! :) Just ordered one for my other half as it's his birthday treat! Couldn't afford to stretch to a photo shoot for me & the Mini-Me though though :(

I know, expensive isn't it, both me and my two sons wanted the photo shoot with Stan, so we've already spent well over £100 on photo tickets, but it is quite possibly a once in a lifetime opportunity. We will have to think carefully now though about what other guests we meet over the weekend.

This is Stan's last UK signing event, so if you want his auto etc then now is the time to get it. I'm lucky i'm in the position that I don't have to pick and choose quests based on a budget. But if I did, I'd be putting Stan as No 1 priority at this con.