Guest Days & Prices LFCC 2014 (double photoshoot prices added!

Not sure if this has already been asked. Does anybody know when the photo schedule will be up? I want to pre-purchase standard entry tickets but don't want to miss any shoots I'm having done that might be in the morning between 9am-11am.

It's been asked a lot and the standard response is that the schedule is normally announced a week to 10 days or so before the event and that'll probably be after the shop closes. Unfortunately if you wait for it, you'll probably not be able to buy tickets and don't forget you can always upgrade on the day if one of your shoots is before 11.

Edited by Rockstar6662
  • Like 1

It says on here that Rupert Vansittart is attending on the Saturday, but on the LFCC website when you click on his picture it says he's attending Sunday.

Could someone please clarify which is correct :) (i'm assuming Saturday but just want to be sure)

Edited by Sam_Carter96

Hey it says the Natalie Dormer photo session is sold out will that be it now ? Is there no way to get a ticket for it ?

Go for the Double shoot with Finn :) Not that big of a pricedifference.

Yeah I'll probably end up doing that I should of bought it earlier 😑

Hey it says the Natalie Dormer photo session is sold out will that be it now ? Is there no way to get a ticket for it ?

Go for the Double shoot with Finn :) Not that big of a pricedifference.

Yeah I'll probably end up doing that I should of bought it earlier

Now you get a bonus face to go with yours and Natalie :)

Any chance of a starship troopers in costume shoot? Though I guess I'd stand out in a t-shirt next to them

Not really - they're trying to recruit new grunts... remember, service guarantees citizenship.

This is for all you new people: I only have one rule. Everyone fights. No one quits

• Like 1

It says on here that Rupert Vansittart is attending on the Saturday, but on the LFCC website when you click on his picture it says he's attending Sunday.

Could someone please clarify which is correct :) (i'm assuming Saturday but just want to be sure)

Can anyone help/clarify?

Can anyone help/clarify?

The original guest announcement of him (back in February) says Saturday as well so I presume that's the day he's going.

Can anyone help/clarify?

The original guest announcement of him (back in February) says Saturday as well so I presume that's the day he's going.

Oh okay, thanks.

May just be an error on the website