First Post...what guests would you like?

Charmer

Would love to meet Peter Capaldi, Paul McGann (now attending), Billie Piper, Karen Gillan, Alex Kingston, Catrin Stewart, Spencer Wilding, Peter Wyngarde, any Arrow guests, any Warehouse 13 guests, any Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D guests including Clark Gregg and Bill Paxton or any Heroes guests (and breath).

Edited by chugs-in-credible

This event is on my 25th birthday so determined to come, but so far no guests I actually wanna meet. Really hoping for someone like

THOMAS DEKKER

LENA HEADEY

SUMMER GLAU

LEVEN RAMBIN

DEAN WINTERS

SHIRLEY MANSON

MILO VENTIMIGLIA

Pretty please?

I'd love to meet someone from THE HOBBIT ,FARSCAPE (e.g- Gigi Edgly, Anthony Simcoe, Lani Tupu) MERLIN (e.g.- Colin Morgan, Bradley James, Katie McGrath, Angel Coulby, Eoin Macken)or even LEGEND OF THE SEEKER(e.g- Bridget Regan, Craig Horner, Tabrett Bethell, Craig Parker, Bruce Spence). these are all shows I'm a HUGE fan of and would LOVE to meet as I have only ever met 3 people from there shows. PLEASE Showmaster get me someone from one of them!

Edited by stargate geek emily

Y'know who I'd love? Keeley Hawes.

Blinkin' adored that woman for years, and the last time I managed to meet her, I look absolutely rough in our picture.

Plus, she was pretty darn brilliant in Line Of Duty.

Also, any more of The Hobbit cast - but ones that don't do just Wales or Scotland, as for many of us it's a right ol' stretch to travel there, and very costly, so puts us off going!

Trying to think of what shows I watch...Doctor Who, but I've met most of the folks I wanted to - bar Alex Kingston and Karen Gillan.

Hmmm, and Orange Is The New Black, but that's probably too new and not really what con folks would be interested in?

I'd love to meet John Barrowman sometime, purely cause everyone I know who has met him, has said he is lovely.

Andy Umberger (24, Buffy, Young & Restless, Dark Skies & Boston Legal)

Kim Director (Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2, Cavemen & Law & Order)

Kristy Wu (Cry Wolf, Buffy End of Watch & Lions for Lambs)

Ashley Greene (Twilight, Pan Am & Desire)

Heather Donahue (The Blair Witch Project & Taken)

Abraham Benrubi (ER, Men in Trees, Buffy & Memphis Beat)

I soooooooo want to meet- THE HOBBIT charecters ,FARSCAPE (e.g- Gigi Edgly, Anthony Simcoe, Lani Tupu) MERLIN (e.g.- Colin Morgan, Bradley James, Katie McGrath, Angel Coulby, Eoin Macken)or even LEGEND OF THE SEEKER(e.g- Bridget Regan, Craig Horner, Tabrett Bethell, Craig Parker, Bruce Spence). these are all shows I'm a HUGE fan of and would LOVE to meet as I have only ever met 3 people from there shows. PLEASE Showmaster get me someone from one of them!

It would be great to get some 24 guests as I believe they may still be filming 24 LAD Particularly Yvonne Strahovski (loved her in CHUCk, but also Dexter, I Frankenstein) Keifer obviously, and Mary Lynn Rakskjub. More Arrow guests, Chuck guests Vic Sahay, Scott Krinski, Joshua Gomez, Bonita Fredericy, and her husband John Billingsly, Adam Baldwin , and Zac Levi.

Would love to meet Peter Capaldi, Paul McGann (now attending), Billie Piper, Karen Gillan, Alex Kingston, Catrin Stewart, Spencer Wilding, Peter Wyngarde, any Arrow guests, any Warehouse 13 guests, any Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D guests including Clark Gregg and Bill Paxton or any Heroes guests (and breath).

Edited by chugs-in-credible

Freema Agyeman

Camille Coduri

Alex Kingston

Carole Ann Ford

Maureen O'Brien

Jackie Lane

Bonnie Langford

Tom Baker

Peter Davison

John Simm

Michelle Ryan

Lindsay Duncan

Burn Gorman

Naoko Mori

Tommy Knight

Yasmin Paige

Any of those would be great but I'd especially love Freema Agyeman to go, being as Noel is going! :D

DW11

• Like 2