Cosplay

carnosoul

I'd like to say a big thankyou to the cosplayers today for being so generous with their time.

Special mentions to Elsa and wee Anna, and Ash (x2) and Misty- you made my daughter's day!

The Star Wars cosplayers were awesome as always.

Resident Evil Hydra guy was cool too!

• Like 1

The cosplay was fantastic! I was wearing a Bigger on the inside Tardid t-shirt which was light blue if anyone saw me

I asked for pictures of some peoples cosplay. Some where up for it and sone where suprised.

I'll share pictures later as im heading to the event the now but some thati loved so much where

The womrn in the Tatdis dress with K-9 (first saw each other at 10ish for the Tardis photoshoot)

Elsa

A guy and a girl dressed up as the doctor. He rven had the glasses!

Amazinf!

• Like 2

A quick post for those who asked on the day and with message.

I haven't done commissions, but I might later. I do enjoy the challenge of the make.

My wife's tee shirt was made by her and she can embroider most stuff if needed on the computerised machine.

Seriously not touting but I've been asked lol.

This is purely for the fun of it, so if I can help anyone out with tutorials or advice just ask.

• Like 2

Hey guys, had a fab time as always (was one of the Elsas on Saturday and one of the Poison Ivys on Sunday). Does anyone know more about the press photos that were taken Sunday morning?? I just want to see how they turned out and where they might be put up etc :)

Loved doing pictures with people. I'm still tinkering with Elsa but she seemed to go down well. Also had fun doing Poison Ivy even if the eye-mask was annoying and one of my highlights was having one of the guests ask to take a picture with me and a friend of mine (also in cosplay) on Sunday afternoon. Had a great time meeting so many people, either at the con or outside it and had a lot of interesting conversations!!

um does anyone know why stv have advertised that collectormania as the last glasgow one? tell me it isnt so.

http://glasgow.stv.tv/155109/

they tweeted the dates for next year, yesterday so i assume not :)

22nd & 23rd august 2015

i assume that the article probably means the last time this year, as it mentions 'yesterday'.

Edited by carryfiasco

• 5 months later...

iam thinking kamen rider decade

decade jacket ( the pink one with his face on the back )

red polo neck ( he wore this in the first ep )

leather trousers

leather boots

acces

the decade driver with rider

not sure what elese to do for it any sugestions please guys first time cosplaying :)

• 2 weeks later...