Talks at LFCC updated on 25th of june

How do we get talk tickets to free ones, and how many seats/ how early do we have to be to get them?

Talk tickets are normally handed out near the talk stage itself. They are available from when the show opens at 9am.

Is it unlikely I can get a ticket for 11 am arrival?

If its anything like Destination Star Trek London was last year then yes. As soon as the doors opened , people physically ran to get the free tickets and it was quite savage really. It wasn't really first come first serve either, since people with priority tickets were let in first. Hopefully it should be a bit different here with only two types of tickets and the majority of them being standard

• Showmasters Admin

It really depends on the talk. DSTL was a very very different beast. With everyone there being a Star Trek fan they all pretty much wanted all of the talks. It caught us by surprise, in hindsight it shouldn't have but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

At LFCC it's a bit different as we'll have some Star Trek fans, some Walking Dead fans, some GoT fans, some Stargate fans. And although there will be some cross over most people will only want maybe one or two of the free talks rather than all of them.

If you're talking about the MI talk, I honestly think it's very unlikely you'll get one at 11am.

I'm going to the Star Wars and Mario and Doctor Who talks :stretcher: don't get in my way :badwind:

So these tickets can we pick them all up in one go or do we do it just before each talk? Another event I go to its just arrive before the time stand in line and you will get in, no tickets just first in line first to pick :coolthumb:

Will the guests be sitting close to the fans or like last year far off on a stage, cause thats not good when its a smaller crowd, and well eventhough a big crowd its boring to have the guests so far off. You loose all the feeling of a good talk when its like that. Ben Bowders talk was moved off the big one and to a smaller one, that was the best that could happen cause you were really close to him and it made the feeling so much better.

Gates McFadden did a revolt though which I thought was awesome :) she refused to sit on the stage and sat down right in front of us when she had her talk.

Edited by Wondermoose
  • Like 1

Do you know yet which Dr Who actors will be in the free Dr Who talks? Will it be the same lineup each day or shift around?

I would have loved it if Michael Warner and Jean Marsh were in a talk. They're both actors with long and varied careers behind them so would have been fascinating to listen to.

Do you know yet which Dr Who actors will be in the free Dr Who talks? Will it be the same lineup each day or shift around?

A list should be up when the talk schedule goes up, but no guarantees.

Okay dokey thanks for the quick reply

• Showmasters Admin

The second stage schedule with the Mario talk is already up and is at 2pm each day. The main stage schedule, along with the photo shoot schedule is currently being worked on and ill be up as soon as it's finished..

• Like 2

Being a gold pass holder, how long before the talk should we be in the gold pass queue to be able to chose the seats?

For example, if the talk begins at 1pm, when do you let the gold pass enter?

Thank you!! ^^

Being a gold pass holder, how long before the talk should we be in the gold pass queue to be able to chose the seats?

For example, if the talk begins at 1pm, when do you let the gold pass enter?

Thank you!! ^^

You don't need to arrive more than 10 minutes early, maximum. Sometimes talks run over a little.