Gold pass info for this years LFCC important update

I think there should be a row of seats say 3-5 rows back that are saved for Gold pass holders. Then it gives some people chance to come in late without having to sit at the back (maybe even miss the talk altogether) and also not leave lots of empty seats at the front.

Something like this, if only for the madly popular talks. And I can't stand at the back since I use a walking stick... standing really isn't something I can do for long.

I think there should be a row of seats say 3-5 rows back that are saved for Gold pass holders. Then it gives some people chance to come in late without having to sit at the back (maybe even miss the talk altogether) and also not leave lots of empty seats at the front.

Something like this, if only for the madly popular talks. And I can't stand at the back since I use a walking stick... standing really isn't something I can do for long.

If you can't find a seat please just approach a crew member, they'll help you get one/find one. That is valid even if you are late. I've done a LFACC on crutches myself. All crew is really helpful. Just make yourself known if you need assistance.

I can sit on two seats if you're 'crawling' late!

• Like 1

I know Im very late but I missed out on the part where I was supposed to write name etc in the orderinfo..... But I have now finally written an email to info@collectormania.com with tthat info.

I just want a heads up that this was the right email. Ottherwise Ill just go ahead and send info again to the right one.

I know Im very late but I missed out on the part where I was supposed to write name etc in the orderinfo..... But I have now finally written an email to info@collectormania.com with tthat info.

I just want a heads up that this was the right email. Ottherwise Ill just go ahead and send info again to the right one.

That is the correct one.
  • Like 1

Have ordered a Gold Pass now and it's been paid for already which is great! One question, the free static photo op we get, is that like the set photos you have done with the throne or am I miss understanding what it means?

Have ordered a Gold Pass now and it's been paid for already which is great! One question, the free static photo op we get, is that like the set photos you have done with the throne or am I miss understanding what it means?

That's correct, although details as to which prop have yet to be revealed.

Hi

Really excited about my first gold pass!

My only worry is that my mum paid on her credit card. Do I need to bring the card to collect the gold passes on the day or just my confirmation and ID?

My second question might be a stupid one... Can I just turn up to talks or do I need to get a ticket for each talk that I want to attend? I'm also thinking about new panels like the Mortal Instruments one and Game of Thrones screening.

Thank you!

• Moderators

Most talks you can just turn up to. The Mortal Instruments panel is definitely an exception to this, and the Game of Thrones screening likely is too. Those you will need a ticket for.

Hey looking for a little guidance, was reading through the information on the gold passes and must have previously missed the point where it says you need to email a passport sized photo for the pass. I haven't done this yet and probably won't be able to do this until tomorrow evening now. A bit worried if this will hold up delivery of my pass as we are heading down to London from Scotland first thing on Thursday.

Hey looking for a little guidance, was reading through the information on the gold passes and must have previously missed the point where it says you need to email a passport sized photo for the pass. I haven't done this yet and probably won't be able to do this until tomorrow evening now. A bit worried if this will hold up delivery of my pass as we are heading down to London from Scotland first thing on Thursday.

There won't be any need for photographs since the pass is now a wristband instead. You'll only have to show order confirmation and ID to get it.

Oh, and, they won't send you the wristband. You'll have to pick it up on the day.

Edited by Railok

My only worry is that my mum paid on her credit card. Do I need to bring the card to collect the gold passes on the day or just my confirmation and ID?

the order is in your name and your mom only paid, correct? Then please proceed as explained above, bring the print out and ID.

i ordered one of the second batch of gold tickets, when should i officially start to panic when it doesnt arrive? :king:

It doesn't arrive, You collect it at the event

Just bring your order confirmation and some form of photo ID

Edited by 1of2

At Collectormania they were just asking for your name and crossed you off the list and gave you the wristband. I had my confirmation anyway and I've always got my Drivers Licence in my wallet if need be. :smile:

At Collectormania they were just asking for your name and crossed you off the list and gave you the wristband. I had my confirmation anyway and I've always got my Drivers Licence in my wallet if need be. :smile:

Don't drive so my Passport is my only Photo ID... Had a few flying lessons though if that counts!!