Photoshoot Ticket Numbers!

Do the photoshoots normally start before standard entry? I can't get up for the early entry and I'm just hoping I won't miss any photoshoots

They can do, yes. Last year they started at 9:30. Won't know until the schedule is published, normally a week or so before show.

Hey,

Just a message to say I have yet to receive my tickets after ordering them two weeks ago! Has anyone else received there tickets yet?

chugs-in-credible

Tickets can be sent out at any point leading up to the event. Including the week of it. No need to worry yet.

Hey,

Just a message to say I have yet to receive my tickets after ordering them two weeks ago! Has anyone else received there tickets yet?

chugs-in-credible

Nothing to worry about. Tickets can arrive any time right up to a few days before the show.

Hey,

chugs-in-credible

I'm sure they are on their way...my latest batch arrived yesterday

I assume as I only ordered one photo ticket along with my Gold Pass, it will be there for me to pick up with my pass? I'm so looking forward to my shoot with Amanda Tapping and Michael Shanks :dance:

If you ordered just a gold pass then you need to select 'gold pass shipping' which has a zero value but if you order other items (photo shoot tickets, other entry tickets etc) in the same order you need to select the normal recorded delivery which is £2.50 I think. Not sure if they'll dispatch the ticket if you havent paid the postage.

I assume as I only ordered one photo ticket along with my Gold Pass, it will be there for me to pick up with my pass? I'm so looking forward to my shoot with Amanda Tapping and Michael Shanks :dance:

If you ordered just a gold pass then you need to select 'gold pass shipping' which has a zero value but if you order other items (photo shoot tickets, other entry tickets etc) in the same order you need to select the normal recorded delivery which is £2.50 I think. Not sure if they'll dispatch the ticket if you havent paid the postage.

Well, that's okay, I don't need it posted. They've taken payment for it, so as long as I can pick it up when I get there, that is far better :-)

Hey everyone,

Thank-you for the great advice! Good news, my ticket finally came this morning! So... wait for it...

Danny Glover photoshoot, number 65

(I have waited to say that for so long).

chugs-in-credible

are tickets still send recorded delivery? only checking as gave work address and didn't take into account weekends lol

Had one this week and it was sent recorded.

All mine were recorded. But weather you have to sign for it seems to depend on the postman delivering .....at least with me it does.

Hey everyone,

Thank-you for the great advice! Good news, my ticket finally came this morning! So... wait for it...

Danny Glover photoshoot, number 65

(I have waited to say that for so long).

chugs-in-credible

Nice :D

My tickets and numbers so far:

Peter Dinklage 221

Jason Momoa 213

Amanda Tapping 208

Jennifer Calvert 12

Sylvester Mccoy 40

Peter Mayhew 13

Also have ordered the last of my photo shoot tickets (Hurrah!)