Guest Suggestions!

How about some Guardians of the Galaxy guests. The movie is released in the UK on August 1st (the prem likely earlier) so it is close to LFCC weekend. It would be great to have some MCU guests especially with Stan Lee being there!

I would fully support that! Though I think Saldana, Diesel, Cooper, Reilly and Del Toro might not really do conventions (a lot) and they're bound to be quite expensive. Maybe Dave Bautista, Djimon Hounsou or Lee Pace? I could imagine Chris Pratt doing these for the moment (his career is seriously going up with Guardians of the Galaxy and Jurassic World).

If I had to choose out of all of them I would want Pratt and Pace the most. I adore Lee Pace he would be a huge guest though. I would just be happy to have anyone from MCU really. Maybe some Winter Soldier guests or even Ant-Man as thats about to start filming.

Also how about some more classic Stars Wars guests like Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill

I'd love to see them, plus get my Arkham Asylum/City game box signed by the guy who practically set the bar higher for the Joker than anyone else apart from Heath Ledger of course as well as being in the star wars trilogy alongside Carrie.

As for wrestling guests, I'd like to see -

AJ Styles (He's no longer with TNA and works for various other companies, but it would be awesome if he could make it to LFCC)

Kurt Angle

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Bret Hart (dunno if he would accept, but it would be cool)

Other former-wrestling stars would be cool as well -

Adam "Edge" Copeland

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Shawn "HBK" Michaels

Hulk Hogan

Sting

Oh hell, you could try and get Phil "CM Punk" Brooks in, now he's no longer wrestling anymore. Plus he'd be an awesome guest for being on the "Talking Dead" show.

Edited by Namine

Hopefully some horror guests, this year so far is very light on them. Shirley the GOT, SW and Dr Who have enough as it is and there maybe a Tony Todd, Jeffery Combs or Robert Englund type announcement. Heather Langenkamp would be great.

Shirley, awesome! xD

Well, I think us horror fans still have a couple of nice guests (Daniel Kash, Sharni Vinson, Terry Farrell, Cerina Vincent, Casper Van Dien, Ray Park, Dina Meyer, Jane McNeill) but I'd agree to more. George A. Romero, John Carpenter and Charles Cyphers are getting older, would be great to have them over. Maybe John Saxon? It's the Nightmare on Elm Street anniversary this year!

I know I've posted about Austin St John saying convention organisers should email his agent (I've also messaged Jason about it) and I know others have posted too, well now ASJ has posted on Facebook his agent is in talks for London! Fingers crossed it's for LFCC! If so, thank you for listening to the fans SM!

Next request, Clark Gregg please!

• Like 3

I saw on Jason David Franks fan page he was saying hes coming to Europe and England is this to LFCC or Glasgow?

didn't know that, hope it's LFCC cos that way I can get his auto on my Legacy Green Ranger/White Ranger Morpher.

Natalie Portman (Star Wars :vader: , Thor, V for Vendetta & Black Swan)

Anna Kendrick (Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Twilight, Pitch Perfect, Rocket Science & Up In The Air)

David Boreanaz (Bones, Angel & Buffy)

Emily Bergl (Taken, Desperate Housewives, The Rage: Carrie 2, Southland & Gilmore Girls)

Eliza Dushku (Dollhouse, Buffy, Angel, Leap Year & Tru Calling)

David Denman (The Office, After Earth, Angel, Drop Dead Diva & Big Fish)

• Like 1

Austin St John (on Facebook) says: "Agent says it time to hit up the Show Masters/London Film & Comic Con FB pages and let know what you want for the July Show!". Gotta get him for this show Showmasters, before he goes back overseas... please lol.

• Like 3

I saw on Jason David Franks fan page he was saying hes coming to Europe and England is this to LFCC or Glasgow?

didn't know that, hope it's LFCC cos that way I can get his auto on my Legacy Green Ranger/White Ranger Morpher.

Hopefully London as everybody can get there, not so much Glasgow, then again that is Scotland not England Edited by french.123

Austin St John (on Facebook) says: "Agent says it time to hit up the Show Masters/London Film & Comic Con FB pages and let know what you want for the July Show!". Gotta get him for this show Showmasters, before he goes back overseas... please lol.

I certainly wouldn't mind Austin St. John at the event! :D

• Like 1

Vincent Ward has made it plain that he wants to attend LFACC this year please showmasters book him it would be nice to have a couple more cast members or former cast members of TWD

Edited by Starbug
  • Like 1

Austin St. John (Power rangers)

Jason David Frank (Power rangers)

Robert Englud (Nightmare on Elm Street)

Heather Langenkamp (Nightmare on Elm Street)

Linda Hamilton (Terminator)

Ali Larter (Heroes,Residet Evil)

Michael J. Fox (Back to the Future)

Christopher Lloyd (Back to the Future, Adams Family)

Anna Paquin (X-men, True Blood)

Elizabeth Mithcell (Lost)

Maggie Grace (Lost)

Nina Dobrev (Vampire diaries)

• Like 3

Maggie Grace (Lost)

Your taste is exceptional! Let's get all these guests over SM!

Maggie Grace (Lost)

YES to all!

But especially to Michael J. Fox.

Maggie Grace (Lost)

YES to all!

But especially to Michael J. Fox.