C19 photoshoot Schedule - Updated 23/05/13

showmasters

Now the fun begins, So far does'nt look to bad in the clash department for me at the moment. But just wondering Photo ops finishing around 1530hrs? Have SM got a surprise for us and going to hit us with lots of new stars? Hmm should I hold my breath? lol :band:

Some photo shoots may go over the time, the extra time at the end may be to allow for this.

Plus, there needs to be enough time for the photos to be printed and collected.

No there doesn't. Photos are printed within seconds and you collect then as you leave the photo area. Works well assuming that will still be used here of course.

Edited by Rockstar6662

• Moderators

Start with the one that finishes first, tell the crew you have a clash, and they'll help you get through in time to make it to them all. The photoshoot areas at MK are usually all right next to each other so getting between them quickly shouldn't be an issue.

ok Eric Millegan finishes at 3.20, Gethin's finishes at 3.35 and John Rhys Davis at 3.30, not much time between them.

I might go to the info desk when I get there on Saturday and see if they'll allow me to swap my JRD one for Saturday instead which will help a bit.

Edited by jael001

Now the fun begins, So far does'nt look to bad in the clash department for me at the moment. But just wondering Photo ops finishing around 1530hrs? Have SM got a surprise for us and going to hit us with lots of new stars? Hmm should I hold my breath? lol :band:

Some photo shoots may go over the time, the extra time at the end may be to allow for this.

Plus, there needs to be enough time for the photos to be printed and collected.

No there doesn't. Photos are printed within seconds and you collect then as you leave the photo area. Works well assuming that will still be used here of course.

I didn't get my photos 'within seconds' last year. I went to collect them later on from a huge row of tables. I had to go and see if my Karen Gillan photo was there more than once and they weren't printed.

I didn't get my photos 'within seconds' last year. I went to collect them later on from a huge row of tables. I had to go and see if my Karen Gillan photo was there more than once and they weren't printed.

Like Rhi said, last year's show took place before the new system was implemented. It's all instant now.

As we have more accommodation this year, are we having talks?

If there are any talks they will be announced before the show. The only talk announced so far has been canceleld (Star Wars), probably because the major Star Wars guests have cancelled.

i have an issue - i bought a ticket for jenna hoping she would b earlier as i have to leave no later than 11:30am i have over number 400 what can i do ?? can i explain and try get in earlier as ahe is only there 1 day ??

thanks

tom

Yes, asking on the day is the best thing to do now as the photoshoot may run quicker than expected and it may be possible to fit you in.

No duncan regher photoshoot on sat???????

Will Kenny Baker be doing a shoot on Saturday

As much as SM are trying to accomodate everyone, it is impossible that all guests will do photoshoots every day.

There may be last minute additions on the day, so please check the schedule when you arrive there. But for now the schedule is as posted.

So is your photo given to as you collect any bags you have, or is it just another short queue of 4 or 5 people you join when you walk out?

You collect the photo as you leave the photo shoot area, and before you collect bags.