Guest Cancellation - Maryse WWE Diva

• Showmasters Admin

We are sorry to announce Maryse will no longer be able to attend this years LFCC due to conflicting work commitments.

Maryse will be filming in filming a movie in Vancouver during LFCC

We wish her the best of luck

We are working on bring you more wrestlers to LFCC

Just when I've booked a photoshoot with Maryse!!

Will my card now be refunded? Or do I have to wait until LFCC to get my money back?

Your card will be automatically refunded, worry not! :-)

And on the Maryse cancellation... very disappointing news :-(

How about some other divas? Chyna, Sable, Torrie Wilson, Trish Stratus... my favourite is back in the ring at the moment so she's not likely but Lilian Garcia would be fantastic too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Newbie question: has SM ever had any WWE guests who are "current" wrestlers (like Randy Orton or John Cena)? Is it even possible?

They did have Test and Stacy Keibler while they were still active in WWE. That was a couple of years ago though. So I would imagine it is not completely impossible if the timing works out right.

Kelly Kelly is one of the nicest divas i`ve met but if we`re talking ex-wwe divas as a replacement guest may i suggest the lady who has just walked away and has to be on the list of the ten sexiest women ever in professional wrestling.

"The Glamazon" Beth Phoenix

• Like 1

I'm sorry but if we're talking about guest replacements it would have to be Trish Stratus. Multi time Women's champion and due to be inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame this year.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry but if we're talking about guest replacements it would have to be Trish Stratus. Multi time Women's champion and due to be inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame this year.

Depends on flying restrictions as she announced at the HoF ceremony on Saturday that she is due to give birth in September. When she pointed out her husband, and then announced this, he got boo'd big time.

• 3 weeks later...

Thi is the last update we have had:

Hi everyone,

For this year's events we have been working hard to get the guest line-up secured as early as possible which is good for everyone but unfortunately has created a lot more work over the last few months for the team in the office.

We are working our way through the backlog of previous orders and are processing refunds as quickly as we can. If you are still waiting for a refund then thank you for your patience and we will get to your order as soon as we can.

If you need a closer time frame maybe you best ring the office or drop them a line and ask if they can give you an idea.