London Film and Comic Con 2013

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds promising Jason I no u won't arnser this but what are the chance of having some walking dead stars for next year please make it happen I am litrely begging u for it to happen

I would die if

Sarah Wayne Callies

came :L

she's in prison break aswell which i am still obsessed with :D

This will be my first LFCC :dance: I'm really looking forward to meeting guests, having photographs and enjoying the experience as a whole. :YAHOO:

Autographs aren't really my thing but I do like having my photo taken with the stars...I would appreciate any advice from the experienced among you how I would go about booking photo shoots and will some guests happily have their photo taken with me at their table? :help:

Counting down the days until I pop my LFCC cherry ;)

Autographs aren't really my thing but I do like having my photo taken with the stars...I would appreciate any advice from the experienced among you how I would go about booking photo shoots and will some guests happily have their photo taken with me at their table? :help:

Depends on what you want to do, buy on the day or pre-order in the shop?

Some guests will be happy to have their photos taken at the table, yes. But especially for the more popular ones it often won't be possible because the lines get too long.

• Like 1

Depends on what you want to do, buy on the day or pre-order in the shop?

Some guests will be happy to have their photos taken at the table, yes. But especially for the more popular ones it often won't be possible because the lines get too long.

Thanks for the help, I'll bear that in mind :smile:

Pre-order photoshoots (and your entry ticket) from the online shop if at all possible. The queues to buy these on the day can be very, very long.

• Like 1

Pre-order photoshoots (and your entry ticket) from the online shop if at all possible. The queues to buy these on the day can be very, very long.

Thank you for your help :smile:

• 4 weeks later...

Quite dissapointed with this years current guest list, i hope there's going to be some more exciting ones from the newer tv shows, like showmasters said.

there hasnt been an announcement in ages

It seems we get those posts earlier every year. ;)

It is almost 5 months to go before the show. The large majority of the guests will not be announced until much closer to the event. Way too early to worry about anything. Especially guests from new TV shows that are still filming will simply have to wait for their schedules before they can confirm.

Hey SM, your doing a good job, I am happy with the line up so far... Looking forward to meeting lots of stars. Guys and Gals, dont be upset with the line up.. It's very hard work trying to get these stars to appear... Anything can happen. SM are doing Top job arranging this for us Fans.. So keep them coming.

Regards

A loyal Spacecadet Camel.. :angel:

This is way to early to be worying about the amount of guests. From looking back at other years showmaster have way more guests announced so far than they have had in past years.This time last year there was only around 20 guest look at it now. April time is when the guests start flooding in and in june last year they had over 50 guests announce.

Edited by ash1979

Hope im asking this in the right place we are staying at the Ibis hotel for the 2 nights but they don't have parking is there anywhere to park the car for 3 days over the event in Earls court i've looked but only seems parking for a day

Thanks for any help.

Hope im asking this in the right place we are staying at the Ibis hotel for the 2 nights but they don't have parking is there anywhere to park the car for 3 days over the event in Earls court i've looked but only seems parking for a day

Thanks for any help.

Which Ibis are you at? The Ibis Earls Court definitely has parking facilities. I think they have a parking lot too, but there's definitely an underground garage.

As always it's down to personal preference. You could have 100 guests and not a single one you're interested in.

It's just the way things go sometimes sadly.

Law of diminishing returns comes into play too. I'm after 1/42 so far, met 10/42 Edited by TerraHawk