Guest Suggestions

Michelle Trachtenberg (Buffy, Six Feet Under & Gossip Girl)

Denise Richards (Starship Troopers, The World is Not Enough & Wild Things)

Breckin Meyer (Franklin & Bash, Clueless, Heroes, Road Trip & Freddy’s Dead)

Gina Torres (Serenity/Firefly, Angel, Suits, Alias & 24)

Milo Ventimiglia (Heroes, Rocky Balboa & Gilmore Girls)

Paige Moss (Beverley Hills 90210, Its All Relative, Can’t Hardly Wait & Buffy)

• Like 1

Terence Mountain - James Bond: On her Majesty's Secret service & Diamonds are Forever / the Baron / The Champions / Where Eagle dare

B. D. Hyman (Barbara Davis Sherry; , aka B.D. Merrill, is daughter of Bette Davis), played in the role of Liza Bates in "What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?" (1962).

Edited by Swissangel4616
  • Like 1

mmmm im thinking...

Anyone from the following... Battlestar Galactica (New), LOTR and Hobbit, The walking Dead, Justified, and most of all... WAREHOUSE 13!!! that would be sweet! :smile:

*edited*

Sorry, you cannot discuss non SM/ME events on here. Thanks.

Edited by DavidB

TOM ATKINS is over due a UK appearance. (Halloween III, The Fog, Escape From New York, Lethal Weapon, Drive Angry etc)

PJ SOLES - seriously overdue, and would be popular I think!! (Halloween, Carrie, The Devils Rejects)

KURTWOOD SMITH (RoboCop, Fortress, Star Trek etc) How has he not appeared?! Would be a great guest.

NANCY ALLEN

JAMIE LEE CURTIS (Recently did a con in the US. Unlikely I know, but how awesome a guest would she be!!!?)

BRAD DOURIF - A legend. Would dearly love to see him return to a Showmasters event!!!

• Like 1

OK, but what was the Non-SM event in question that i mentioned? I am new and not really getting what is trying to be said to me? my apologies :smile:

You didnt mention it. Swissangel was replying to you and in the reply mentioned a non-SM event. The post by Swissangel was edited by a moderator to remove this. The event can not be mentioned as it is against forum rules Edited by 1of2

OK, but what was the Non-SM event in question that i mentioned? I am new and not really getting what is trying to be said to me? my apologies :smile:

You didnt mention it. Swissangel was replying to you and in the reply mentioned a non-SM event. The post by Swissangel was edited by a moderator to remove this. The event can not be mentioned as it is against forum rules

Well that was confusing ha ha, but know worries! At least i didn't make myself look like an idiot... cheers for clearing it up!

After watching the final season of chuck and thoroughly enjoying it and the series as a whole, I believe some more stars from Chuck are needed at this years LFCC.

Being completely jealous of anyone lucky enough to be able to go to the San Diego Comic con, as Chuck fans have been wowed by the Chuck stars, Including some fantastic performances by Jeffster :). Unfortunately, since not being able to stretch my wages so far as to be able to afford to go to San Diego, watching the videos on You Tube is the closest I get :(.

The appearance of Linda Hamilton at LFCC is incredibly exciting for me :).

I noticed last year that Adam Baldwin was at LFCC. There seem to be several GOT, WWE, Star Trek, Doctor Who etc guests which is awesome for the fans. Be AMAZING to have some more Chuck guests for fans like me and my husband. :).

Being completely jealous of anyone lucky enough to be able to go to the San Diego Comic con, as Chuck fans have been wowed by the Chuck stars, Including some fantastic performances by Jeffster :). Unfortunately, since not being able to stretch my wages so far as to be able to afford to go to San Diego, watching the videos on You Tube is the closest I get :(.

I've met Zac Levi in the UK :smile:

Natalie Portman (Star Wars :vader: , Thor, V for Vendetta & Black Swan)

Anna Kendrick (Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Twilight, Pitch Perfect, Rocket Science & Up In The Air)

David Boreanaz (Bones, Angel & Buffy)

Emily Bergl (Taken, Desperate Housewives, The Rage: Carrie 2, Southland & Gilmore Girls)

Eliza Dushku (Dollhouse, Buffy, Angel, Leap Year & Tru Calling)

David Denman (The Office, Drop Dead Diva, Big Fish & Angel)

• Like 2

Now that Charmed is shown on two very popular TV channels in the UK, E4 and Pick TV, it will have gained popularity again and new fans! Movies with Brian Krause are also often shown on SyFy and other movie channels! Having Charmed guests this year would definitely pay off and make lots of fans very happy :)

• Like 2

Now that Charmed is shown on two very popular TV channels in the UK, E4 and Pick TV, it will have gained popularity again and new fans! Movies with Brian Krause are also often shown on SyFy and other movie channels! Having Charmed guests this year would definitely pay off and make lots of fans very happy :)

Uhu!! Exactly my thoughts

• Like 1